Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

This is an experiment!!

twickers14

Join
Sep 6, 2018
Loc
SW U.K.
Hi all. I have made a video and although You Tube said it would not publish (goodness knows why not-maybe music copyright?) I have successfully got it onto Vimeo. So here’s the link-does it work? Please let me know. Hope you like it.
2020 Year Film

That’s weird but this is the first time I’ve used Vimeo. Suspect I’d have to subscribe to a Pro version or something. I can get it on my device but using the URL that I thought I was sending. Hey ho you win some and you lose some. Really annoying re You Tube. No explanation-just “Failed to Publish” message and I have used them before but as I say it’s possibly the music which is commercial but pretty obscure and I’ve given them a credit in the final frame.

Looks great, I bet you are chuffed to get back into the air. Remember for some of those wide pans, Tripod mode can be your friend. Great work!
Thanks. I know but the thrill of getting up there was too much! Any further thoughts on why You Tube would not publish the vid? Just the music? which is pretty obscure.

Hi all. I have made a video and although You Tube said it would not publish (goodness knows why not-maybe music copyright?) I have successfully got it onto Vimeo. So here’s the link-does it work? Please let me know. Hope you like it.
2020 Year Film
Doesn't work, page not found failure grtz

Check post number 4...

The link has been repaired with a little help and should be viewable. :)

Reactions: Spark^
Looks great, I bet you are chuffed to get back into the air. Remember for some of those wide pans, Tripod mode can be your friend. Great work!
Sorry for 2nd reply. Just revisiting the film on my Mac which I edited in iMovie, whist you are absolutely correct to remind me of tripod mode I added a bit of "tortoise" to that take (60%) and it has the desired result. Won't post again but all is not lost if one forgets tripod mode.

Thanks. I know but the thrill of getting up there was too much! Any further thoughts on why You Tube would not publish the vid? Just the music? which is pretty obscure.
They seem to be good at catching copyright breaches, however, I have never run across that situation myself, so not sure what to tell you.

Reactions: twickers14

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav