Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

tracking in the woods, ouch

Harpermike

Join
Jan 25, 2020
Lost one prop in this little test. The branches were just small enough to allow the Spark to get up close without object avoidance kicking in. One prop got damaged in my fumbling to try to get the drone out of the tangle. I had a hard time disentangling it from the branches. If I were a bit more confident, I would have used the power button on the drone itself. But that seemed pretty dicey.

The little rascal was trying to follow you.

Tough little guy. ?

Reactions: Harpermike
Lost one prop in this little test. The branches were just small enough to allow the Spark to get up close without object avoidance kicking in. One prop got damaged in my fumbling to try to get the drone out of the tangle. I had a hard time disentangling it from the branches. If I were a bit more confident, I would have used the power button on the drone itself. But that seemed pretty dicey.

Yep - you've proved it once again: The shortest distance between 2 point is a straight line. ? I'm really glad that sparky survived. I done the very same thing...

You were really doing good there Harpermike. Glad the Spark wasn't damaged itself and you have some usable B role footage. Thanks for sharing it's a good reminder for all of us.

Good to see what's possible with active track but also what's not. Normally only the good results are shown. Thanks for sharing and happely enough the Spark is quite robust.

Reactions: twickers14

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delf