Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Travel with a drone

Teacherbytes

Join
Sep 23, 2018
I will be flying out to Southern California in December and I am debating which drone I should take with me: Spark or Mavic Pro. Each have their pluses and minuses such as size, weight, etc.... I am leaning towards the Spark with the lighter weight, smaller footprint, and lower cost if it should get lost. However, an argument can be made with the Mavic Pro such as folding down, longer flight time, and better video.

I have both also and just got back from Canada. I took the Mavic Pro but kinda wish I brought both. It a tough choice but I’m glad I brought the mavic

Reactions: Sparky007
I will be flying out to Southern California in December and I am debating which drone I should take with me: Spark or Mavic Pro. Each have their pluses and minuses such as size, weight, etc.... I am leaning towards the Spark with the lighter weight, smaller footprint, and lower cost if it should get lost. However, an argument can be made with the Mavic Pro such as folding down, longer flight time, and better video.
Sell one so you want have to make that decision anymore. Lol I would want to take both if I had both.

Reactions: Kanehi
both
but be aware that when flying if the drone gets lost the time to find it ticks away until you leave
if you leave without the drone it's most likely gone forever
also read your airlines lipo battery policy

Sorry for your loss.

Since you have the MP gear, you could get another MP since the price is down or you can sell the stuff and put it towards an MP2 Pro or Zoom.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar