Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

TWO DRONES IN ONE APP?

Thomas Poland

Join
Jul 9, 2019
Witamy.
Mam pytanie techniczne. Kupiłem Mavic Air Fly More Combo. Po nim oczywiście lecę ze SPARKEM. czy można używać obu dronów na jedynym urządzeniu mobilnym z aplikacją DJI GO4?

Pozdrawiam i dziękuję za odpowiedź.

[QUOTE = "Thomas Poland, post: 106724, member: 18102"]
Welcome.
I have a technical question. I bought Mavic Air Fly More Combo. After him, of course, I'm flying with SPARK. can both drones be used on the only mobile device with the DJI GO4 app?

Best regards and thank you for your reply.

[/ Quote]

The DJI Go4 app covers a few of DJI's drones so it should work.

Depending on which aircraft you fly, the Go4 will adapt.

Some pilots use the modified Go4 app to fly the Spark.

There are features available for other aircraft that are not available for the Spark in the stock Go4 app.
The modified app unlocks the features so the Spark can fly like it's bigger brothers for the most part.

I think the Go4 app will record the Spark logs separate from the Mavic Air logs.

I just have the Spark so I'm not sure. ?

I think the Go4 app will record the Spark logs separate from the Mavic Air logs.

I just have the Spark so I'm not sure. ?

No, you have to remember the flight info (date and time) of each flight as they are the same naming format.
Even the Mavic Mini is the same format as Mavic Air and Spark.

But beware, on iOS, if you try to put Mavic Mini into the Spark/ Mavic Air folder, it will replace the records that were there first. Likewise if you try to put Spark/ Mavic Air logs into the Mavic Mini folder.
The logs will still be on your device if you accidently replace on your computer

Last edited:
Reactions: Spark 317
No, you have to remember the flight info (date and time) of each flight as they are the same naming format.
Even the Mavic Mini is the same format as Mavic Air and Spark.

But beware, on iOS, if you try to put Mavic Mini into the Spark/ Mavic Air folder, it will replace the records that were there first. Likewise if you try to put Spark/ Mavic Air logs into the Mavic Mini folder.
The logs will still be on your device if you accidently replace on your computer

Thanks for the explanation and education. :)

[QUOTE = "Thomas Poland, post: 106724, member: 18102"]
Welcome.
I have a technical question. I bought Mavic Air Fly More Combo. After him, of course, I'm flying with SPARK. can both drones be used on the only mobile device with the DJI GO4 app?

Best regards and thank you for your reply.

[/ Quote]

The DJI Go4 app covers a few of DJI's drones so it should work.

Depending on which aircraft you fly, the Go4 will adapt.

Some pilots use the modified Go4 app to fly the Spark.

There are features available for other aircraft that are not available for the Spark in the stock Go4 app.
The modified app unlocks the features so the Spark can fly like it's bigger brothers for the most part.

Hi, what do you mean by the "modified Go4 app to fly the Spark"? How can you modify the app?

Thanks

He's referring to the Go 4 Mod 2.0 as discussed here:

Go 4 Mod 2.0 thread

Basically, the Go 4 app is designed to work across multiple DJI drone platforms with some features being locked-out for certain models (i.e., Spark). The thread has grown to 69 pages and has evolved over time, so you can get the gist of it without having to start at the beginning. It gives the Spark modes (cinematic, course lock, home lock, etc.) that are not available in the current native app. Be aware that there are separate versions for iOS and Android and versions that use Google Maps and HERE maps. Read carefully and ask questions, there are many knowledgeable people here who have experience with the Mod (I am not one of them). Use the search function to look through some of the more recent postings.

Reactions: Spark 317
i use 2 drones in same one go4apps on the same phone individual. it works! I use also another phone with diffrent version go4apps still it works but there are some glitches. It is nice to try with diffrent phones with diffrent versions bec I can know what apps is more reliable and what version apps is having issues. this only applies to my own assistment Im not suggesting it to anyone?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast