Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

"upgraded" from a mavic pro

Sorry if this seems like a hijack, but the MP's video is same as the Spark? @Andre Levite I am quite surprised you would say that. Can you share a comparison that would support that, Spark at 30fps 1080 and MP at 1080 96fps with that third axis...
Mavic Pro has a 4K camera, on a 3-axis gimbal, with raw photos capability, and much more bitrate for video.
So Mavic has a different camera, and it's not fair (for both drones) to compare it with Spark's limited camera.

I know many users think that their drone is the best in the world, but the truth is that MP is much better than spark, totally.

Except when your MP has (they all seem to have it to some extent) a "drunken" roll stabilization and your videos and pictures have a crooked. That's not a problem Spark owners have to deal with!

Except when your MP has (they all seem to have it to some extent) a "drunken" roll stabilization and your videos and pictures have a crooked. That's not a problem Spark owners have to deal with!
I don't have any serious problems with my MP, or my M2Z.

As a spark owner instead, i have to deal with some limitations in flight time, signal drop, cached video quality, video footage quality, problems with different devices and/or go4 versions, gimbal limitations, obstacle avoidance system, etc.

I like my Spark and my other drones, but I try to fly each one of them, within their specs and limitations.
Spark is not a Mavic Pro, and Mavic 2 is not an Inspire.

Cached video quality ? How can that be a problem, do you mean the quality of the streamed video ? Also why would the Spark cause more "problems with different devices and/or go4 versions " than any other DJI drone ?

Obviously it has battery life limitations and signal/range compared to Occusync devices and the videos are not roll stabilized in Sports mode, but there are no "suprises" like the "drunken roll" stabilization of the MP.

Cached video quality ? How can that be a problem, do you mean the quality of the streamed video ? Also why would the Spark cause more "problems with different devices and/or go4 versions " than any other DJI drone ?

Obviously it has battery life limitations and signal/range compared to Occusync devices and the videos are not roll stabilized in Sports mode, but there are no "suprises" like the "drunken roll" stabilization of the MP.
Yes, streamed video is low quality.

I cannot use latest go4 version with my spark and some android devices. Mavics have no issue.

I haven't any "drunken" horizon problem with my MP.
I returned a platinum once, for bad trebling video issues, but nothing else.

Instead, there's no steady horizon, while turning, or yawing, or moving sideways, with spark. Every spark owner knows that (and we live with that).

Only in SPORTS mode of course, as everyone who's paying proper attention knows.
It makes no sense that your SPARK would not work with the latest DJI GO if your other DJI drones do.
I don't think I've seen a single Mavic Pro video WITHOUT the "drunken horizon" problem, I suppose it bothers some people more than others.

Only in SPORTS mode of course, as everyone who's paying proper attention knows.
It makes no sense that your SPARK would not work with the latest DJI GO if your other DJI drones do.
I don't think I've seen a single Mavic Pro video WITHOUT the "drunken horizon" problem, I suppose it bothers some people more than others.
It makes no sense to me too, but it's a fact.

None of my MP videos was RUINED by an horizon tilt.
To me, main MP disadvantages are the fragile gimbal, and focus problems.
But still, MP is a much better drone than spark and footage is good enough. Fragile camera of MP, is more capable, with much more control and programmable modes.

Sorry you found it useless for you, but over a million users seem to be happy with their MP.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme