Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Using Moverio BT-300 glasses with the Spark

xa6driver

Join
Sep 2, 2017
Been using the Epson glasses for a week now with my MP using a usb/micro cable. Would like to use these glasses with my Spark but I see the Spark RC has a micro input as does the Epson pad. Anyone suggest how to connect the Spark and Moverio glasses? I've read where they're compatible but can't figure out how to make the connection.

You would have to use the unsupported OTG cable. IMO it wouldn't be advisable to fly the Spark with your Espons

Thanks for the response. I've been using an OTG cable with my Spark and MP with much greater success than relying on wifi. Apparently from following others on this and the MP forum, they have as well. It may very well be that I'll have to forego the OTG connection with the Epson glasses. Just submitted this question to an Epson rep I've been corresponding with and will wait for his response...

I have been trying to contact Epson tech, but so far they have not replied to my inquiries. If I connect the OTG cable, I do not see the spark as a WiFi connection. If I remove the OTG cable, I can see the sparks WiFi connection, but I get a Authentication Error if I try to connect to the Sparks WiFi.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef