Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Using Spark via USB (OTG) cable [Android]

Off-topic, but does anyone got this working on iOS?

I was going to ask the same question. It does work with my Samsun Note 3, but the Go-4 app will not load up on my Ipod or Ipad. Both are version 9 or better.

Thanks,
Firestat

Based on my testing I have found the following:
When using the direct connection from the Spark Controller to the Goggles, you lose the View on your phone.
When using the ipad directly connected to the Spark Controller, you get a great View with no lag.
When using a HDMI Dongle to the Goggles you still have a view on your phone or ipad.
IMG_0842.JPG
Using a Dongle to connect to the Goggles using AirPlay Mirroring.
IMG_0848.JPG
Using a direct connection to the Goggles from the Spark RC. You lose your use of the phone or ipad based on my experience.
Insignia™ - OTG (On The Go) Micro USB-to-USB Type-A Adapter Cable - Black

Not much, you keep on controlling the Spark with the Controller.
(May long press HOME to get your bird back if you dont feel loke flying manually but think about the consequences first (RTH Altitude enough ?, Home point okay ?).

Ender

Reactions: Jiri Petr
Just wondering what will happen if you accidentally unplug cable while you flying?
If you disconnect the cable from the goggles, the FPV becomes active right away on your phone. If you are connected to your phone directly, I don't know if it will connect back to Wi-Fi right away. I will give that a try to see. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef