Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Weak Image Transmission Signal/Lag with RC *Mostly fixed with DJI GO 4.1.2*

I'm aware of that, still have the issue not as bad but still have a lag, it's annoying!

Does it happen at all distances, near and far?

Very close. I have not tried it in flight yet.

I have seen that recently, glitchy screen very close and as soon as I moved the Spark away everything was fine. Find an open area away from structures, go slow and see what happens then. If you still see the issues, investigate further.

Done a few flights today with up to date firmware etc and at just 10m get this error message. Image cuts out a lot. Anyone else having these issues ?

I have seen that recently, glitchy screen very close and as soon as I moved the Spark away everything was fine. Find an open area away from structures, go slow and see what happens then. If you still see the issues, investigate further.
ok, will try that. Say I tried to connect directly to the controller and my iPhone and it did not seem to work is there some switch that has be tuned on or off in settings. It works with wifi but not directly. I'll try again to be sure..thanks!

I get the same thing and have tried a lot of different solutions and had no luck even contacted dji quite a few times now and they have not been able to help in any way

ok, will try that. Say I tried to connect directly to the controller and my iPhone and it did not seem to work is there some switch that has be tuned on or off in settings. It works with wifi but not directly. I'll try again to be sure..thanks!
With otg and Android there is a sequence you have to follow i still have not got mine to work maybe there is a sequence with iPhone too

I get the same thing and have tried a lot of different solutions and had no luck even contacted dji quite a few times now and they have not been able to help in any way
What I did and it seemed to work with an iPhone. Turned on RC, connect to iPhone using wifi, then plug in the OTG cable (you should get the not compatible warning - and hit dismiss) and then power on the Spark. The OTG should override the wifi. You need to do this for every flight - even if you just change a battery for the second flight. I managed to get to 52 metres without any issues. Need to try this in a new location to see if it works well there too.

Hi everybody from Argentina. I´m having the same trouble. Could any show me a pic of that OTG cable?. Using that cable is not necessary to pair the phone and the remote by wifi, isn't it?.
Using an iPhone 7 Plus and Apple Watch (i'm going to try setting both in airplane mode and only wifi in the phone).
The firmwares are up to date. My dron is new i bought it a week ago in USA. :(
Thanks!
Martin

Reactions: alex_hidrobo
With otg and Android there is a sequence you have to follow i still have not got mine to work maybe there is a sequence with iPhone too

Here is the sequence I use with an old 5s

Drone ON
RC On, wait for green link light, about 10/15"
Phone on, airplane mode
Plug lightening cable into the phone and into USB end of otg cable
Plug otg cable in the RC
Wait for message "accessory not recognized"
Open dji go app

Whenever I left the otg cable plugged into the RC and then connected the lighting cable, it didn't work.

I always start with a fully charged and freshly rebooted phone with all other apps closed.

I never had a disconnect, done most flights in the 2500/3000' range and many up to just under 4000'

I have the same problem but video feed is fine. Playback of video footage perfect. But have the "Weak Image Transmission Signal" at the top.
Check my post.

Aussie, do yu still experience the weak image transmission signal on your Spark? I been experiencing this issue until now although i can still fly my Spark via OTG connection but never get rid of the weak image transmission signal until now. Can anyone please help how to get rid of this weak image transmission signal which never exist before.

You won't get rid of "Weak Image Transmission" as otg support was broken with the update. Plenty of info available for how to downgrade your app so that it works okay again.
Yes, I read some of those info but it is very complicated to downgrade the app in an IOS device. Hope there will be something easier to get rid of this "Weak Image Transmission" signal.

Here is the sequence I use with an old 5s

Drone ON
RC On, wait for green link light, about 10/15"
Phone on, airplane mode
Plug lightening cable into the phone and into USB end of otg cable
Plug otg cable in the RC
Wait for message "accessory not recognized"
Open dji go app

Whenever I left the otg cable plugged into the RC and then connected the lighting cable, it didn't work.

I always start with a fully charged and freshly rebooted phone with all other apps closed.

I never had a disconnect, done most flights in the 2500/3000' range and many up to just under 4000'

I tried this method and it seems to work. Any other sequence and it won’t work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh