Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Wet day and left over scraps

That was an outstanding production with a perfect soundtrack. The still shots were breathtaking as well. A job well done!!! ? ?

Wowa you’ve deffo got the hang of this hobby. Very peaceful with the music but the scenery-breathtaking. Hope we all remain friends after Brexit!! Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Rendlesham UAP
We will always be friends. We are West Brute at least I am. And yes crazy turbulent times both here and elsewhere. Insane stuff going on and coming out.

Waiting for the weather to pick up here in Ireland tomorrow. As there was no flying this weekend I decided to attack the carcass of the photographic chicken. Spark ate a bit too.

Wow what a great compilation - not to mention the great footage and the locations. It has become my yardstick to measure my future attempts.

Wow what a great compilation - not to mention the great footage and the locations. It has become my yardstick to measure my future attempts.

You are too kind - we are all here to cross pollinate ideas. Hopefully a break in the weather for all us European Sparkists will generate tons more work cropping up on this forum. Everything is better in the sun shine

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregorioDy