Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

What color DJI SPARK?

What color DJI Spark?

• Total voters
Last edited:
no one chooses white, its simply the most available by default.

the most popular color is red, sadly the MORE expensive.
the next color would of been orange but that will be added in the next generation of spark.

the blue looks depressing but with a Superman logo or sharks eyes and teeth its really cute.
I guess the green can make a cute insect with eyes and a mouth,
the Yellow has a positive edge to it although its canary yellowish.

DJI should sell skins because they can make them better.

Haha....I thought I researched the heck out of Spark before purchasing.

I thought Green would be best against a blue sky.....but it doesn't matter, it's the same color on the bottom. :p

I went to Best Buy & got Red, the same day. Thought it would be easier to see, problem = it's only Red on the top. White or green might be hard to find depending on where it lands. Ron

Every time I consider buying the spark, my eye is drawn towards the white one. It is the most neutral look and will be least likely to run hot. If I had to pick one of the colored versions, I would select the green one, based on my love for this car.

However, if I could pick a color myself, I would love some neon orange. I love orange as a color (which is handy, being Dutch), and it would be really practical when you try to find it when lost.

White: It’s clean, classy and elegant. The other colors remind me of cheap toy-grade drones that you’d see in a Target Store. To each their own though.....

Yellow, so you can see it in the sky and on the ground easier. Red was my 2nd choice for the same reason, but I got yellow. I honestly like all the colors.

Lava red, as it was priced the lowest last week. Saved me 15 euro. And as you don´t see the color in flight anyway (in fact, I dont see the Spark at all when in flight, way too small for my old eyes :D)...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex