Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

What happened to my RC option

HD-FLHT

Join
Apr 23, 2018
Since the update, I lost the little RC option to click on for different modes(follow me, tripod, etc.) And the picture is horrible weather using OTG, or WiFi. I'm using galaxy s8.

Since the update, I lost the little RC option to click on for different modes(follow me, tripod, etc.) And the picture is horrible weather using OTG, or WiFi. I'm using galaxy s8.
The option used to be right under the Home button on the screenScreenshot_20180515-095954.jpg

Looking at the pictures, the OA icon is not RED, indicating that it's not activated, via manually or in Sport mode.

May be something else?

Don't you just love updates its jusy like a lucky dip. Actually in over updates for a while. I've gone back to 4.1.15 works without a glitch

Don't you just love updates its jusy like a lucky dip. Actually in over updates for a while. I've gone back to 4.1.15 works without a glitch
where do you find all these different firmware updates i go to firmware updates and i haven,t got a choice of anykind

Why doesn't Go 4 App indicate the flight mode? Even race quads tell you their flight mode in the OSD.
Firmware updates can be automatic or go to PlayStore and see if it offers an install. If it does, you have an older version.

Why doesn't Go 4 App indicate the flight mode? Even race quads tell you their flight mode in the OSD.
Firmware updates can be automatic or go to PlayStore and see if it offers an install. If it does, you have an older version.
It does tell you. One the top left side in the bar you have GPS (mode), with no GPS signal it says ATTI and in sportmode it says SPORT. [emoji6]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit