Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

What the F**K is going on here.....

wricks

Join
Jun 19, 2017
Loc
Burlington, NC
A warning to those who are contacting DJI customer service about ship dates.....

On chat this afternoon I asked for an update on my Lava Red Fly More order. Rep asked for my order number, returned and indicated that the same ship date (6-30) was still the soonest. I responded OK, just checking.

10 minutes later I get an email saying that my order refund is in process and I'll get another when complete!!!! NO ,NO, NO!! Pulled the chat back up told the rep about the email and asked what the problem was. Why was my order being refunded? "Oh, you didn't want to cancel?" No,I do NOT want to cancel. I asked why and was told there must have been some confusion since there are a lot of folks canceling. their orders. Was told my oeder had been reinstated but haven't seen evidence to that effect.

Just a heads up. If you contact CS, make sure you tell them you don't want to cancel, just checking the order.

:eek:

Was there a language barrier with the rep you spoke to? Some folks who English isn't so good are easily confused.

Was there a language barrier with the rep you spoke to? Some folks who English isn't so good are easily confused.
Can't answer that for sure because it was in the chat section, but after reviewing the transcript, there was nothing I typed that would indicate I wanted to cancel my order. I was just checking on the order status.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manzoorsp67