Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

WINTER IS COMING

I will be happy with some of the white stuff . I just have cold and wind . We had some white stuff but it melted .

I will be happy with some of the white stuff . I just have cold and wind . We had some white stuff but it melted .
Melted around here as well, up to 12c/54f today with rain and wind making for an ice age tomorrow at -7/19.

All we have is rain and wind. Grey skies so grim and not a glimmer of hope for yet another few days. Know what you mean.

ugh! This is my sparks first winter so I need some tips for cold weather flying. For instance, does 35 degrees reduce flight time or interfere with normal flight activity?

ugh! This is my sparks first winter so I need some tips for cold weather flying. For instance, does 35 degrees reduce flight time or interfere with normal flight activity?

You wear a warm winter cap to keep the noggin' warm, the same goes for the intelligent batteries of the Spark, so purchase one for those as well.

Keep them warm and toasty to enjoy the beautiful winter landscape that mother nature can provide.

Do not let them freeze.

Happiness is a warm puppy , and a warm Spark battery. :)

its a couple of weeks before winter and the cold weather is just ahead . at this time of the year everything outside looks dreary . all the green is almost gone until spring. maybe a few days of sunshine here and there .View attachment 12088
Hello! from Australia. Summer is nearly here, and very hot weather is on the way. We have the opposite problem from you guys, sometimes its just too **** hot to leave the air conditioning. Our landscape looks as brown as yours, but with HEAT!!. Think of that great snowy scenery you can capture.

Reactions: NRRTRAINS
Already hit here in Ontario, pinged drone up to get a few pics but fingers refused to work and at -9 with a bit of wind on top of that maybe windchill to -12/15DJI_0271.JPG the drone just gave me time for one shot only of my friends barn before saying disconnected, it was 40 feet away only so quick land.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit