Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Wrapgrade Skin for Spark...thoughts...?

nutsnbolts

Join
Nov 25, 2017
I just ordered these unique skins from Japan. They posted here a couple time here but unfortunately, I haven't seen much "marketing" from them nor much "general" information online, youtube or anywhere other than their own videos.

Seems like very quality product and I will be doing a review of them once I receive it.

From what I gathered and in comparison to slickwraps and decalgirl, I like the overall coverage these wrapgrades provide. The finish overall is also very attractive.

I do wish that they have additional options for 6 batteries for example. I had to opt to purchase the overall package that covers 3 batteries and then a separate package specifically for two additional batteries and 4 propellers. This only covers 5 but I'm ok with one not being covered.

On the other hand, these wraps also covers the propellers to match the entire body skins. I don't know though how this will affect performance with additional weight on the propellers although it may be very minimal weight. Who knows? It may not even matter??

If anyone else have these wrapgrades, please chime in as I'd like to see if there are issues with from others that may have bought it already.

Hopefully they don't disappoint!

Wrapgrade, please contact me as I do have additional questions before posting a review of these skins.

Ordered skins from decalgirl about 3 month ago. They were promptly delivered and seem to be of high quality. I still have yet to put them on the drone. These appear to be well done. Make sure and post pictures when you have them on your Spark.

Ordered skins from decalgirl about 3 month ago. They were promptly delivered and seem to be of high quality. I still have yet to put them on the drone. These appear to be well done. Make sure and post pictures when you have them on your Spark.

I did have my heart set on Decalgirl and then flip flopped to Slickwraps but Decalgirl does have tons of designs. What I like about these wrapgrades is that they advertise it's like painting your spark. We will see once I get them as they have been shipped so it should arrive soon.

In the meantime, I did purchase an offbrand skin from Amazon which I don't really like or hate with a passion. Designwise it looks great but the way it sticks on and how well it doesn't stick on :) Here is a pic of it.

20171203_111412.jpg 20171203_111420.jpg 20171203_111449.jpg 20171203_111455.jpg 20171203_111535.jpg 20171203_111543.jpg

I like the design, but it looks like it's about to come off. No battery wrap?
Here the battery wrap. Didn't realized I never took a picture of it. Either way this is a fresh install about 2 weeks ago. It is definitely coming off especially putting it in and out of the case. 20171220_012305.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme