Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

:) Amateur Movie Made Entirely with DJI Spark! Well, my channel promo;) Check It Out! :D

JonaThanksAlot!

Join
Mar 24, 2018
Hi here! I'm a few months in now to flying my Spark, and flying in general and still loving it! :). I still have sooooo much to learn, but I've been visiting and filming all my favourite local places. It's only a bit of fun, but if you could check out the video I would much appreciate it! :) *Please forgive the title, it's meant to be 'grabbing' lol* I'm only using WMM and an old netbook, so the editing is a bit basic, but the Spark has seen some pretty beautiful sights! Happy flying people! :D P.s If you watch to the end you get a bonus;p Haha;)

Hi here! I'm a few months in now to flying my Spark, and flying in general and still loving it! :). I still have sooooo much to learn, but I've been visiting and filming all my favourite local places. It's only a bit of fun, but if you could check out the video I would much appreciate it! :) *Please forgive the title, it's meant to be 'grabbing' lol* I'm only using WMM and an old netbook, so the editing is a bit basic, but the Spark has seen some pretty beautiful sights! Happy flying people! :D P.s If you watch to the end you get a bonus;p Haha;)

Marvelously

Reactions: JonaThanksAlot!

Great work for the first time making a movie, I haven't gotten to the movie making level yer, but having much fun flying around Baton Rouge, LA. Looking forward to trying to edit my pictures and videos into a short movie. What editor did you use, what is AMM, school me in easy to use editors. Thanks, great work !!

Nice job.

Looks like a DJI promotional video.

Great work for the first time making a movie, I haven't gotten to the movie making level yer, but having much fun flying around Baton Rouge, LA. Looking forward to trying to edit my pictures and videos into a short movie. What editor did you use, what is AMM, school me in easy to use editors. Thanks, great work !!
Thank you kindly! :) Just flying is still loads of fun!! I'm just using Windows Movie Maker at the moment, I need to look into something a little more advanced to be honest, but WMM is nice and simple for my technologically backward mind lol. I've still yet to change any camera settings or try and filters:/ I really should do, but all of my videos so far are filmed on 'auto' settings. Sorry I can't help much there my friend:/ Thank you for the kind words! Happy flying! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef