Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Filming an Abandoned Ship with my Spark, who said it was a 'selfie drone'?

JonaThanksAlot!

Join
Mar 24, 2018
Heyyy!

I've literally just started a YouTube account of my Spark encounters, if anyone is remotely interested in filming with the Spark, or indeed just beautiful places, then would you possibly consider subscribing to my channel? ( JonaThanksAlot! ) I know it sounds pathetic (lol), it's only to encourage me on in my little hobby, I'm not making a penny (I wish lol), I just can't get enough of flying this thing!;p Haha

If you have the time please check it out! :)

Thank you kindly :) :)

Jonathan :) :)

Tim Uiterwijk

Join
Mar 18, 2018
Loc
Netherlands
Nice! Wonderfully done.
Looks scary flying backwards on the boat.
And indeed, the Spark is so much more than a selfie drone!

Subscribed to the channel.

I know the struggle of growing your channel. Difficult to break out of the circle of family/friends/colleagues.. working on it myself.

graywoulf

The older I get, the better I was.
Premium Pilot
Join
Mar 30, 2018
Loc
Millers Creek, NC
I too do not care for the Spark being labeled as a selfie drone. I see it as a camera drone with selfie capabilities. In a way, I think calling it a selfie drone is quite demeaning to this wonderful piece of technology. ;)

John.H

Join
Dec 10, 2017
Loc
Flower Mound, Tx
Nice job,
I’m using iMovie for now to edit. But I’m going to start s YouTube channel with my grandkids. Question: What is the protocol on a length of s YouTube video. i.e. sunsets, sunrises, landscape?

Reactions: JonaThanksAlot!

JoostGT3

Join
Nov 9, 2017
Loc
Netherlands
Nice job,
I’m using iMovie for now to edit. But I’m going to start s YouTube channel with my grandkids. Question: What is the protocol on a length of s YouTube video. i.e. sunsets, sunrises, landscape?
Yeah, my rule is somewhere lik 2min, 2min30. My editing skills are not developed enough that I can keep my audience captivated for any longer than that yet...

DPJ

Join
Jan 26, 2018
This is just the kind of edit I like. Lovely scenery and an amazing main subject. The transitions were perfect and the music worked really well.
I can’t help but think that boat would make a stunning house. It looks in very good condition.

Fireman Sam

Join
Feb 13, 2018
There was a time you could see her from Parkgate ( while eating Nicols ice cream ) she was white then . Seems some one is chipping & painting Her so perhaps not abandoned ?

Yanickma

Join
Oct 6, 2017
Way to go! I really liked the video! Been some time already that i want to make a youtube channel. I live in Costa Rica and I d love to show people the amazing lanscapes we have here.

Great vid! Crank the notch up a bit and for your next abandoned ship Spark video aim at the Titanic lol!

JonaThanksAlot!

Join
Mar 24, 2018
Thank you so much everyone for your wonderful comments! It's so encouraging to hear and thanks to those who have subscribed to my channel! It means so much!! :) :) :) Happy flying guys! :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McQuizzle