Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Another victim of battery popping off

After all of the reports of this issue I bought a battery strap for my Spark just to be safe.

I just ordered one as well. With all the scary talk I'm thinking better safe than really really sorry

I just got confirmation that my spark is being repaired under warranty. Looks like there was some damage to one of the motors. They're also reaching the battery that wasn't able to be found. I had to confirm all of the serial numbers from the batteries that I still have. I'm sure they're going to "mark" that one somehow.
I've got the battery clip and will still be using it regardless of new gen battery or not.

I just got confirmation that my spark is being repaired under warranty. Looks like there was some damage to one of the motors. They're also reaching the battery that wasn't able to be found. I had to confirm all of the serial numbers from the batteries that I still have. I'm sure they're going to "mark" that one somehow.
I've got the battery clip and will still be using it regardless of new gen battery or not.

good luck and order the clip let us know how you make out.

Just to follow up on the final result. DJI replaced my spark completely. They also replaced the propellers and battery.
Overall time was right at a week without. Very good experience actually.

The difference if you can look at the batteries new one on the right View attachment 5134
You would of thought the old gen batteries would be our of circulation now wouldn't you ? ... well I ordered a new one from Amazon UK which arrived today and it was the 1st gen one with the small clips . I sent it back for a refund as all my other batteries are 2nd Gen ones . I was really surprised they were still out there on sale .

Happened to me too. I always make sure it’s locked in. Lost it in water and couldn’t retrieve it. Really unhappy.

Attachments

• AAE59B8C-FFCD-421D-BAD0-6DE32970593C.jpeg
    AAE59B8C-FFCD-421D-BAD0-6DE32970593C.jpeg
    238.7 KB · Views: 52

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast