Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

ARRR VIDEOS

sickno

Join
Mar 2, 2018
Screenshot_20180321-125145.png

Hi!

yes i am very new to filming.
Yes i like to film and to fly with drones. So i am trying to create cinematic clips for the viewers. Its what i love to do.

Its a new hobby and hope it will be a long term hobby! My goal is having fun and succes on youtube.

Subscribe if you like what you see. It would help me alot.

Hopefully you stick around and give me feedback, i love feedback!!!

The link is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1YFzfI116SbBWFWMdZBJbw

Last edited:
Channel link is working now.
YouTube has been having issues with that lately.
Cool , ill change it later today. Do you have any feedback of the videos i made? I would like to be better

Cool , ill change it later today. Do you have any feedback of the videos i made? I would like to be better
Put together very well.
Especially the walk-through the forest.
Looked like one of those shots where you are moved from scene to scene since the Spark did a great job of maintaining distance.

Reactions: sickno
This will be my standard, my other 2 videos are quite similair. I hope all viewers look at it and subscribe if possible..

The fire in reverse was clever.... Nice video, the walking in the forest was a bit lengthy perhaps.... a moderately slow dissolve transition would work better in my humble opinion between those clips.
This is well builded critisism, plz provide more guys and girls! I want to get better and try to make this new hobby a long term hobby. I hope you looked at the other video clips on my channel. They are similair but still very different.

This is well builded critisism, plz provide more guys and girls! I want to get better and try to make this new hobby a long term hobby. I hope you looked at the other video clips on my channel. They are similair but still very different.

I will go and have a look. I am fascinated by history, so the tombs were most interesting.

I will go and have a look. I am fascinated by history, so the tombs were most interesting.
In a couple months i ll be in greece (walhalla for history). The location i am aiming for is the meteora. Thats a monastery on a mountain that almost impossible to reach (well thats something what they said). Anyway good scenery, great history and breath taking views.

Okay, so I watched your other works. Nice start. One more suggestion, as you like to incorporate a lot of motion with the aircraft, some are saying that ND filters along with adjusting the shutter speed of the camera will produce a more natural motion blur when yawing. That might help you achieve a more natural look with the motion. Lots of YT videos about this. Here's one...

Reactions: sickno
Okay, so I watched your other works. Nice start. One more suggestion, as you like to incorporate a lot of motion with the aircraft, some are saying that ND filters along with adjusting the shutter speed of the camera will produce a more natural motion blur when yawing. That might help you achieve a more natural look with the motion. Lots of YT videos about this. Here's one...
You are right, thats what i tried to do with the beach video. There i used a ND16 filter. And tried to lower my shutterspeed to the double of my fps. So 30=fps 1/60 SS. This will be my next project get this ND filters right. The only scene where it comes to its right, is the tree in the beach clip.

In any case this will be the minimum standard of my clips. Upcomming summer i will be in greece, so have a couple of months to practice :).

I already have a (friends) project, but thats for later. Dont want to spoil that suprise yet!

Excellent... well best of luck. Hopefully by end of May I will have some Spark video to share, then you can return the commentary! Have a safe trip.
I cant wait untill i see them. I still have alot to learn and i think that this forum will grant me the feedback i am looking for[emoji1]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme