Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Can't see SD card info on Phone

savage 3006

Join
Apr 19, 2018
Loc
New york
Hello all first post, I own a spark and took it out in my back yard in beginners mode with my remote control still a rookie started spark flew like it should. but I look at my phone(iphone 6S plus) and don't see the SD card info like I see on you tube video's, not a big deal but would like to see what I have left on my card....32g card also I took some videos and they came out great love this little bird thanks for any replies.

Hello all first post, I own a spark and took it out in my back yard in beginners mode with my remote control still a rookie started spark flew like it should. but I look at my phone(iphone 6S plus) and don't see the SD card info like I see on you tube video's, not a big deal but would like to see what I have left on my card....32g card also I took some videos and they came out great love this little bird thanks for any replies.
You cant see it in the DJI GO app?

Hello from the Mid-West, savage 3006.

I don't have my Spark but I if remember correctly, go to the settings of the camera in the app ( little lines under the shutter button) and toggle the display on.

When in photo mode, it shows how much memory and in video mode it shows the amount of recording time left is left.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Hello from the Mid-West, savage 3006.

I don't have my Spark but I if remember correctly, go to the settings of the camera in the app ( little lines under the shutter button) and toggle the display on.

When in photo mode, it shows how much memory and in video mode it shows the amount of recording time left is left.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Thanks for the welcome, I found this explains just what you said thanks again.

Reactions: Bob Cunningham

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast