Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Can't video Go 4 app screen

Spark4Me

Join
Aug 3, 2017
iOS 11.x, App screen recording has worked for me many times, like playing games. I Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work with this DJI App. Has anybody had this happen?

How can I record the video from the Spark, with the app data overlaid (i.e., what I see as I fly)?

How can I record the video from the Spark, with the app data overlaid

When iOS 11 came out, there was a screen record function added to the Apple software.

Double tap the Home button to a shortcut screen ? and tap the button with the circle around it...3, 2, 1 Recording.

Look at this thread on my experience with it when it came out.

When iOS 11 came out, there was a screen record function added to the Apple software.

Double tap the Home button to a shortcut screen ? and tap the button with the circle around it...3, 2, 1 Recording.

Look at this thread on my experience with it when it came out.

I did check out that thread, but I'm not getting ANYTHING recorded. It just seems to stop the recording, and doesn't save the file, as soon as I switch to the DJI app. Every other app I use the screen recording with successfully records and saves the video.

Any ideas?

iOS 11.x, App screen recording has worked for me many times, like playing games. I Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work with this DJI App. Has anybody had this happen?

How can I record the video from the Spark, with the app data overlaid (i.e., what I see as I fly)?

I’ve tried this and it works for me.

Set the record button then go into the app and fly.

Once finished your flight, stop recording and that’s it.

Good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex