Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Changed to 2.4 and now is not working!

Pabloevaristo

Join
Apr 4, 2018
Hi there, I have been flying without any issues in 5.4G. Today I tried to change to 2.4,so I went into DJIGo4 to WiFi settings, then custom, after choosing a free channel in the lower part (I think it was channel 3), the AC disconnected as advertised in the app but then never reconnected.
I switch off everything, then switch it on again and the remote connects to the spark, but there's no Spark-RC-xxxx WiFi available there for me to connect....
Tried it several times with no success.
If I don't switch the spark on, I can connect my phone(Android Xiaomi) to the RC, but in the moment I power the spark, the RC changes to green and disconnects from my phone... .
Any help??? [emoji31] [emoji30]

just hold the power on button 9 seconds when you power on the spark to reset wifi back to 5.8ghz this does happen sometimes nothing to worry about or you can connect otg and it would be working if u cant find wifi

Reactions: Pabloevaristo
That's easy...the reason is that your phone can't connect to the 5.8ghz channel of the remote. Try another phone or reset the spark in DJI assistant 2

That's easy...the reason is that your phone can't connect to the 5.8ghz channel of the remote. Try another phone or reset the spark in DJI assistant 2
For what you say I understand that the RC connects to the spark in the frequency you choose in the Go4 app(2. 4 ie) and the it uses the other frequency for connecting with the phone (5.8 in this case), isn't it?
But my phone is supposed to be working on both 2.4 and 5Ghz...
Settings in Spanish but easy to read..
wifisettings.png
IMG_20180502_104516.jpg

Yes, you are exactly right...but...from what I understand it's not the usual 5ghz and European phones are restricted on these bands by the regulators.

I have an European phone S4 Mini, which can see 5ghz bands but not the Spark remote.

My phone from Hongkong can see the Spark RC at 5.8ghz.

Yes, you are exactly right...but...from what I understand it's not the usual 5ghz and European phones are restricted on these bands by the regulators.

I have an European phone S4 Mini, which can see 5ghz bands but not the Spark remote.

My phone from Hongkong can see the Spark RC at 5.8ghz.
Thanks so much!!! that totally makes sense...
:(:(:(
Now I,ve to figure out how to set my phone to connect to 5.8Ghz.... (it´s a chinese phone so it should be something related with my ROM...)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bornzero2none