Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Combo shipped from DJI?

My Spark Fly More Combo will be here Monday 7/3 in Rialto Ca. ..as I got Tracking info and it was ordered June 10th ..... have my special Ipad 3 mini holder I ordered for the RC and OTG cord all ready to upgrade to all the current firmware and buzz about with the little Spark.... Aces High

I'm in Rancho ✌

If your Spark has shipped Fedex but don't have a tracking number try this....

1. Go to tracking and then click on track by reference.

2. Enter S1-your order number
Ex: Order number 0011111111111
Reference number S1-0011111111111

Has anybody received their color combo ordered directly from DJI? Also, any order from May 25th and on. I ordered on the 25@6am and I have yet to receive any shipping info. DJI already charged my card about a week ago...View attachment 256
I ordered mine about the same time and it just arrived. Once they shipped it, it came in 3 days.

My order just updated to Shipped!! No tracking number yet but it is progress!!
party1.gif

My second Spark combo "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com" is finally in transit. Should arrive Thursday. My first one, ordered on announcement day from DJI.com was a good experience. This second one I had ordered later, and I'm surprised it's shipping already since it isn't from the "Official DJI Store", but instead is from Amazon itself.

More Spark Combo units (Alpine White) just arrived IN STOCK here at Advexure! In stock orders placed by 4PM PT are guaranteed for same day shipment. Any questions just give us a shout.

Buy DJI Spark Fly More Combo – IN STOCK!

As of today, ALL COLORS are now in for Spark Fly More Combos. Safe flying to all. :)
hi, are you shipping to Ireland as well? I want to buy batteries and charging hub. i ordered it trough DJI but still didnt get it and when i asked them when i will get it they saying its waiting for courier to pick it up :D its more then 2 weeks what they said that and more then month from my order.

hi, are you shipping to Ireland as well? I want to buy batteries and charging hub. i ordered it trough DJI but still didnt get it and when i asked them when i will get it they saying its waiting for courier to pick it up :D its more then 2 weeks what they said that and more then month from my order.

Sorry to hear about the continued delay. Just sent you a PM to discuss some possible options. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers