Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Did you order Refresh with your Spark?

Did you buy Refresh?

• Yes I bought it, and I have additional drone loss or damage insurance.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Yes I bought it, and I dont have any other type of loss or damage insurance.

Votes: 27 57.4%
  • No, I didnt buy it but might buy it later.

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • No, I didnt buy it and I probably wont be buying it later and dont have other insurance.

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • No, I didnt buy it because I have other drone insurance.

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters

Previous Member

Join
May 26, 2017
Im just wondering how many of you ordered DJI Care Refresh for $59 when you ordered your new Spark. Feel free to give your reasons why you did or didnt order it.

Hope everyone enjoys their new drone!

I bought DJI Refresh and also have a State Farm personal property plan. For $59 its worth the cost.

Reactions: Previous Member
For $59.00 it's a cheap bet IF something goes wrong. And, with my luck, NOT buying it would almost guarantee a disaster.

YMMV.

So far we have seen roughly 75% of Spark purchases get Care Refresh. A bit down from other product lines which have been around 85 to 90%. Our poll on this thread is currently showing 90+ percent! -> DJI Care Refresh - Should I get it for my Spark?

I have refresh...but I would still send it to Thunderdrones if it needed fixed...DJI is just in case it decides to take a swim.....Thunderdrones...you're AWESOME!! Thanks for fixing Merlin23.....this is the post for his new little brother Archimedes21....

Yes on Refresh. It covering water impacts makes it a no brainer for me.

I know that a guy in Asia tried to hand launch indoors on his first flight and the sensor malfunctioned and flew right into him! Cut his hand and broke an arm too, This thing is not a toy, it's fragile! Any crash can ealily ruin the gimbal.

I know that a guy in Asia tried to hand launch indoors on his first flight and the sensor malfunctioned and flew right into him! Cut his hand and broke an arm too, This thing is not a toy, it's fragile! Any crash can ealily ruin the gimbal.

@Thunderdrones told ya only time would tell...

I'm always going to advise against landing and taking off from your palm. I personally don't like the feeling of having props rotating just inches from my face.

Ok..if any of you guys are on line....my blue button on my order page shows my Spark FlyMore as shipped...there is no tracking info yet...but that button (#4) was not on earlier today....if any of you ordered on 5-24 early...will you check yours and see if this is just a fluke..or is your shipping button highlighted as well?
This is what is says under shipping info: translation missing: en.store.api.express.tba

@Advexure I'd compare the takeoff and landing in your palm like trying to shake hands with a Ginsu knife wielding maniac. One wrong move and you're sliced and diced.

giphy.gif

So far we have seen roughly 75% of Spark purchases get Care Refresh. A bit down from other product lines which have been around 85 to 90%. Our poll on this thread is currently showing 90+ percent! -> DJI Care Refresh - Should I get it for my Spark?

Refresh replacement fee prices for the Spark are alot lower than the other DJI birds, maybe some people dont even give it a second thought because it's so cheap. First Refresh is $49, 2nd $69. Better than the $79 + $129 for the Mavic, even despite its lower cost..

@Thunderdrones told ya only time would tell...

I'm always going to advise against landing and taking off from your palm. I personally don't like the feeling of having props rotating just inches from my face.

I liken this to putting ice in a blender. Better to do it with power off I was never big into hand launching or catching the Mavic, same will apply for the minuscule Spark. :)

Ok..if any of you guys are on line....my blue button on my order page shows my Spark FlyMore as shipped...there is no tracking info yet...but that button (#4) was not on earlier today....if any of you ordered on 5-24 early...will you check yours and see if this is just a fluke..or is your shipping button highlighted as well?
This is what is says under shipping info: translation missing: en.store.api.express.tba

My orders page shows the same thing but I have the FedEx tracking number and it's in the FedEx system, so I'm not worried.

And I just received the DJI Care contract with S/N and dates, so I'm pretty sure it's on its way.

For $59.00 it's a cheap bet IF something goes wrong. And, with my luck, NOT buying it would almost guarantee a disaster.

YMMV.

Same here.

I have refresh...but I would still send it to Thunderdrones if it needed fixed...DJI is just in case it decides to take a swim.....Thunderdrones...you're AWESOME!!

And same here. (Have used Thunderdrones for my Mavic so I speak from experience!)

Reactions: Advexure

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme