Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Distance restrictions using OTG?

I live in a semi rural area with plenty of wide open spaces near by.
I was in a field this morning with no buildings near by so there wouldn't be too much chance of wifi interference.

Where i live in london wifi is in way..but even then i get good coverage or distance

Here's a few shots of our village, my first proper attempt with the spark .....

Nice..was that on tripod mode?
You have plenty of space unless like where i am in london

Yeah, some of it was tripod mode. Makes panning a bit smoother.
Hoping for some decent weather to get out tomorrow.

Same here, if weather is good then thinking to fly spark,might try with wifi, im not confident tofly to far out,lets see

Grounded today due to bad weather but here's a few shots from yesterday ......
Very nice, was that speed on tripod mode? How did manage the spark to go very slow,guess what i flew spark out the other day, lost signal frm only ,452ft but i experienced my first RTH

Good to hear you got it back safely.
I use tripod mode on the pan shots (yaw) but I find the normal speed fine for other shots.
Panning is still tricky even on tripod mode. Not easy keeping it smooth and at the same speed.

Good to hear you got it back safely.
I use tripod mode on the pan shots (yaw) but I find the normal speed fine for other shots.
Panning is still tricky even on tripod mode. Not easy keeping it smooth and at the same speed.
Looks well good and steady.
RTH worked like a charm.
What is the farest distance you have gone with the spark?

Not that far, about 200m.
Not quite confident enough yet to go further. Plus, I struggle to see the Spark much further than that.
Although I did fly across open water yesterday so I'm getting a bit more brave. :D

Not that far, about 200m.
Not quite confident enough yet to go further. Plus, I struggle to see the Spark much further than that.
Although I did fly across open water yesterday so I'm getting a bit more brave. :D
Your place looks nice and open, where i live tall buildings and wifi signal and electric every where.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar