Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 APP QUESTIONS

pathos

Join
Sep 1, 2017
Loc
Colorado
Hi folks,

First post. Been flying for about 2 months and havehad an incrediblr experience with the Spark. I've made just about all the newbie mistakes one csn make and probably a few new ones, but Sparky is still in good condition and still lives at my address. I'm still learning everytime I fly. My question has to do with the DJI Go 4 App. can you point me in the direction of the best tutorial for reading the dashboard? Also, Im specifically wondering about the map on the bottom right corner- it shows the flight path for each flight, but I seem to remember the thid map also would show street names, etc. Now it doesnt, even when I change the type of map to didplay( street, satellite, hybrid). Any thoughts on how to get a more detailed msp( i have tried with the map dcreen minimized and with it maximized on a ipad mini 4). Thanks very much.

Hi
For maps, a good tutorial:
It is for Mavic but it is the same app, so really similar. You can check his channel, he has some more videos (but also for Mavic), like:

Reactions: ZQJ-2
Thanks very much Dronason. The links to YouTube didn't work from my iPad. I was able to watch the two you sent locally- very helpful. Would you mind sending the author's name/channel and I'll get to the vids that way. (They didn't come up in a general search). Had a wonderful weekend flying sport mode- I'm thinking the mavic isn't too far off. Best regards, Dave

Reactions: ZQJ-2
Thanks very much Dronason. The links to YouTube didn't work from my iPad. I was able to watch the two you sent locally- very helpful. Would you mind sending the author's name/channel and I'll get to the vids that way. (They didn't come up in a general search). Had a wonderful weekend flying sport mode- I'm thinking the mavic isn't too far off. Best regards, Dave
The author is Drafon7 Dragon7

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar