Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

some information, I used s10e+Android 10, with moded 4.1.15, but it not stable (sometimes loading very slow (faster ways to close and restart), sometimes can't connect to spark or during fly loosing connection (RC always show green led, that's means what remote has connection with done)), so I installed latest go4 on top modded 4.1.15 (with FC), FC works (always ask me to change settings, but I press Cancel at boot) and don't have problem with stability.
So, I think 4.1.15 to old for android 10

Reactions: Flycombo
some information, I used s10e+Android 10, with moded 4.1.15, but it not stable (sometimes loading very slow (faster ways to close and restart), sometimes can't connect to spark or during fly loosing connection (RC always show green led, that's means what remote has connection with done)), so I installed latest go4 on top modded 4.1.15 (with FC), FC works (always ask me to change settings, but I press Cancel at boot) and don't have problem with stability.
So, I think 4.1.15 to old for android 10
That's correct

Hello Folks,
does anyone have the apk of the modded 4.1.5 November App which is designed for the Super Patcher Mod?
The Links are expired :-(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme