Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

Haha, me too, with superpatcher also, works also great but I made also the dji go 4 mod voor MPP
That app is only for MP and MPP so if you want it use to diffrent device's one for Spark with.15 and one for MP/MPP .22
by the way check this app, you can use it together with the DJI go mod app. (waypoints mission on Spark)
Hi Awacsnl, so for the Mavic Pro Platinum I have to use another program ? I cannot get access to the file, as it is saying no allowed. Why the program is different from the 4.1.15 please ? Thanks Buddy ! ?

@DmxPilot, hi, version 2.0 doesn't ring a bell (old version !)
Update link Upload files for free - mod-45 Spark 4.1.15 november from I.apk - Uploadfiles.io
Del old version, del dji folder on phone or tablet.
Set phone /tablet in airplane mode
Install this version, sign in with name A, password B
after install, close app.
Set phone/table oninternet, start app, go right above menu, go to download offline Here maps.
close app again.
You don't need internet any more.
Start RC,start Spark, wait untill connection green light on Rc, now put your OTG cable into Rc, Start app.
Check settings, and Fly.

Now you have FCC and Mavic Flightmodes. I hope this help.
Check also Brett's superpatcher (brett8883/DJI_Super-Patcher)
Can this just be sideloaded or do I have to root the device. I've got a Galaxy tab A8, turned out to be a nightmare to attempt to root so I gave up. I just really want the active tracking and mavic intelli flight.

Hi Awacsnl, so for the Mavic Pro Platinum I have to use another program ? I cannot get access to the file, as it is saying no allowed. Why the program is different from the 4.1.15 please ? Thanks Buddy ! ?
Yes, I used other patches:
Patches that I used:
RemoveUpdateForce.patch
adjustAltitude.patch
enableHereMaps.patch
fakeLogin.patch
forceFCC.patch
removeCheckIfRooted.patch
removeFWUpgradeService.patch
removeNFZ_ApplicationPart.patch
removeWindWarning.patch
restore_MapsDownload.patch

It's not build for Spark, the removeNFZ_applicationPart is specially written for the notifications in your screen about NFZ, warnings zones etc. If you use superpatcher your bird is completely free.

I used Spark with an old android phone and my MP on 7inch tablet. So 2 devices,
Tonight I will upload the 4.1.22 version again.

Last edited:
Can this just be sideloaded or do I have to root the device. I've got a Galaxy tab A8, turned out to be a nightmare to attempt to root so I gave up. I just really want the active tracking and mavic intelli flight.

I just uninstalled the DJI Go4 Original App and installed the Mod 4.1.15 - Nov. It was very easy. No rooting etc...

The Mod 2.0 can be installed together with the DJI Go4 Original App, but NOT the 4.1.15 - Nov (Lite Version) as I think they use the same name for the folders.

Quoting from 1st Page - ''Due to the additional features that are added during app cloning and changing the package name, the Here Maps API Key becomes invalid. This is why you cannot install the DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 LITE side by side with the official DJI GO 4 app, because it keeps the same internal name, but allows access to Offline Maps ''

Last edited:
Yes, I used other patches:
Patches that I used:
RemoveUpdateForce.patch
adjustAltitude.patch
enableHereMaps.patch
fakeLogin.patch
forceFCC.patch
removeCheckIfRooted.patch
removeFWUpgradeService.patch
removeNFZ_ApplicationPart.patch
removeWindWarning.patch
restore_MapsDownload.patch

It's not build for Spark, the removeNFZ_applicationPart is specially written for the notifications in your screen about NFZ, warnings zones etc. If you use superpatcher your bird is completely free.

I used Spark with an old android phone and my MP on 7inch tablet. So 2 devices,
Tonight I will upload the 4.1.22 version again.

Thanks Awacsnl, so I cannot install them both (4.1.15 Nov and the 4.1.22) on 1 device. Or maybe the (Old Mod 2.0 for Spark and the 4.1.22 for the MPP) ? The Old Mod 2.0 vs the 4.1.15 benifit is only the OFFLINE HERE MAPS I suppose ?

That will be a problem as the other device I have is an IOS, I dont have another Android Device.

So with the modded app 4.1.22 alone, I can have FCC without the Super Patcher 2.0 Awacsnl ? Its like the Spark Version, the Super Patch only adds Galileo Sat, NFZ, Height Unlimited ?

I am thinking of applying the patch on the Spark and maybe run it on the IOS Original DJI Go 4 app.

Any suggestions as I am mixed up now. :)

@DmX , Upload files for free - DJI GO4 MPP 4.1.22 mod May from I.apk - Uploadfiles.io, made for your MPP. installation is the same as for Spark.See wich patches I used for you (jpg)
Super patch is a hardware mod on your Mavic, permanent FCC or Boost, with boost incredible ranges!!!,In Europe galileo sats (I had 21 sats in the netherlands). It's worth to try, I you want you can always goto stock firmware to delete the mod.
For Spark you can use superpatcher and then use your ios phone, FCC is permanent, also it can always deleted when go to stock firmware again.
to use superpatcher you need a windows 10 machine

Attachments

• 2020-05-06_19-35-01.jpg
    2020-05-06_19-35-01.jpg
    390.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Love
Reactions: DmxPilot
@DmX , Upload files for free - DJI GO4 MPP 4.1.22 mod May from I.apk - Uploadfiles.io, made for your MPP. installation is the same as for Spark.See wich patches I used for you (jpg)
Super patch is a hardware mod on your Mavic, permanent FCC or Boost, with boost incredible ranges!!!,In Europe galileo sats (I had 21 sats in the netherlands). It's worth to try, I you want you can always goto stock firmware to delete the mod.
For Spark you can use superpatcher and then use your ios phone, FCC is permanent, also it can always deleted when go to stock firmware again.
to use superpatcher you need a windows 10 machine
Thank you Dear Awacsnl, I am do obligated to you Mate.

Now i have more peace of mind knowing I can roll back if I do a mess with Super Patcher. The only problem is I use Windows 7. Will it still run ok please ?

Re the boost I saw a video about No Limit Drones saying that the Boost on the Mavic at about 1.8w sometimes Burnt the Remote Controller due to high power. What u think ?

Cheers Awacsnl will give the MPP Mod a try, I think it is based on the Mod Lite meaning I cannot install any other DJI Go4 Parallel to it on same phone right ?

GNite Mate and Thank You Again

Thank you Dear Awacsnl, I am do obligated to you Mate.

Now i have more peace of mind knowing I can roll back if I do a mess with Super Patcher. The only problem is I use Windows 7. Will it still run ok please ?

Re the boost I saw a video about No Limit Drones saying that the Boost on the Mavic at about 1.8w sometimes Burnt the Remote Controller due to high power. What u think ?

Cheers Awacsnl will give the MPP Mod a try, I think it is based on the Mod Lite meaning I cannot install any other DJI Go4 Parallel to it on same phone right ?

GNite Mate and Thank You Again
right, also never heard anyone burn his RC, but maybe in hot weather it can be true, FCC is also a good option .
You can try if super patcher works, download it and set it on your C drive.
You don't have to connect your drone yet, just follow instructions on screen and look if you can walk tru to the whole progress. Then you get also familIar how it works and which steps are coming. First you have to set your MPP or Spark to stock firmware which are written on the page. Flash firmware using Dumbldore jezzab/DUMLdore and with stock firmware download it wit DDD cs2000/DankDroneDownloader or Dank Drone Downloader - Web App, both program extract on c:
flash firmware twice .
Then use super patcher. read this

Q. Do I really have to use Windows 10 for this to work? *A. The recommendation to use Windows 10 is because older versions of Windows do not identify the ADB driver for DJI drones. There are multiple ways to remedy this. You can update the driver manually or try to try up in safe mode and enable unrecognized drivers but Windows 10 does recognize the driver so it is easiest to just use Windows 10.*

Last edited:
Reactions: DmxPilot
right, also never heard anyone burn his RC, but maybe in hot weather it can be true, FCC is also a good option .
You don't have to connect your drone yet, just follow instructions on screen and look if you can walk tru to the whole progress. Then you get also familar how it works and which steps are coming. First you have to set your MPP or Spark to stock firmware which are written on the page. Flash firmware using Dumbldore jezzab/DUMLdore and with stock firmware download it wit DDD cs2000/DankDroneDownloader or Dank Drone Downloader - Web App, both program extract on c:
flash firmware twice .

Q. Do I really have to use Windows 10 for this to work? *A. The recommendation to use Windows 10 is because older versions of Windows do not identify the ADB driver for DJI drones. There are multiple ways to remedy this. You can update the driver manually or try to try up in safe mode and enable unrecognized drivers but Windows 10 does recognize the driver so it is easiest to just use Windows 10.*

Thank you Awacsnl, you have been so much Helpful !

Last edited:
You don't have to connect your drone yet, just follow instructions on screen and look if you can walk tru to the whole progress. Then you get also familIar how it works and which steps are coming. First you have to set your MPP or Spark to stock firmware which are written on the page. Flash firmware using Dumbldore jezzab/DUMLdore and with stock firmware download it wit DDD cs2000/DankDroneDownloader or Dank Drone Downloader - Web App, both program extract on c:
flash firmware twice .

1) Awacsnl, the version 4.1.22 doesnt do any boosts to the MPP right, so I can use just that ? Mostly I am interested in the FCC for safety and not to have disconnections. For me Force FCC is enough. Can I use just ur app please ?

2) Was reading about No Limit Drones that if you have an MPP after Sept 2017 you need to open and insert Sd Card in it to roll back Firmware. Seems so complicated to me. And that discourages me a lot. Super Patcher doesnt need the extra Sd Card but the problem is I dont have Windows 10. ?

Thank you !

Last edited:
Oke, 4.1.22 is FCC, not boost
How to check FCC mode
You should start DJI GO, go to HD settings, and look to frequency graph. If line ~1km is a bit under 90dBm, you are in CE mode. If line is higher than 90dBm, you are in FCC mode. Boost mode(1.5W) you can proof only with radio powermeter, or with the test flight. Please ensure you have enough battery for back flight.

For patching use someone win10 machine then.

Oke, 4.1.22 is FCC, not boost
How to check FCC mode
You should start DJI GO, go to HD settings, and look to frequency graph. If line ~1km is a bit under 90dBm, you are in CE mode. If line is higher than 90dBm, you are in FCC mode. Boost mode(1.5W) you can proof only with radio powermeter, or with the test flight. Please ensure you have enough battery for back flight.

For patching use someone win10 machine then.
Will save some money to buy a Win10 Laptop someday and will try this. Thanks Mate for everything !

It's been awhile since I've flown my Spark, but some recent posts in this thread got me thinking. I uninstalled Go 4 v4.3.20 and installed the Mod 2.0 v4.1.15 to access more Intelligent Flight modes. The Mod I installed was the one that uses Google Maps, with the red Go 4 icon. I'd read that installing the Lite version of the Mod alongside v4.3.20 would cause conflicts due to file names, but I thought the regular, non-Lite, version of 4.1.15 could be installed on the same device as 4.3.20 without any problems. Is this still true?

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and have had a spark for a few months. In my area in Italy there are many houses and the range of action is low. I have tried changing antennas with longer ones and the situation has improved. When the spark is in flight it connects to the 5.8Ghz remote control but when it is far it goes to 2.4Ghz and loses the signal. I installed the mod45_4.1.15 apk but the distance has not increased. I thought of installing Mod 2.0 to increase the flight distance but I don't know if it is correct. The latest firmware is currently installed on my spark. It is possible that some experts give me advice on how to improve the distance and if possible with links for all the applications I need and a step by step guide. Sorry if I ask too much but I don't want to burn my son's gift .. Thanks

sorry for my english...google translate

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and have had a spark for a few months. In my area in Italy there are many houses and the range of action is low. I have tried changing antennas with longer ones and the situation has improved. When the spark is in flight it connects to the 5.8Ghz remote control but when it is far it goes to 2.4Ghz and loses the signal. I installed the mod45_4.1.15 apk but the distance has not increased. I thought of installing Mod 2.0 to increase the flight distance but I don't know if it is correct. The latest firmware is currently installed on my spark. It is possible that some experts give me advice on how to improve the distance and if possible with links for all the applications I need and a step by step guide. Sorry if I ask too much but I don't want to burn my son's gift .. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe