Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI SPARK MY FIRST COMMERCIAL SHOOT (BEHIND THE SCENES)

Capitan Bastos

Join
Jul 14, 2017
Thank you for your continuous support. It means a lot to me.

A little behind the scenes for you from my first official commercial project. BTW If you have a dead cat laying around, DM me on IG for my address.

A special thank you to Ken Heron for taking his time to give me some great advice.
Ken Heron: Ken Heron

The DJI SPARK has very limited flight time, I have the fly more package and it has two batteries with almost 12-15 min flight time each. The good thing about this is that you´re forced to not muck around and plan your shots. All drone shots today were shot on just the two batteries. I am considering using the Phantom 4 for the final official shoot so there might be some 4K footage coming your way in the immediate future. After a recent firmware update, the DJI SPARK does aparently have some 4K capability, in quick shot, active track and gesture mode.

MUSIC: https://soundcloud.com/aka-dj-quads
GET AT ME
IG: @capitanbastos

Primary camera: SONY RX100V
Secondary camera: Iphone 6s Plus
Aerial camera: DJI SPARK
Edited in: iMovie (still lol)

If you plan on getting a drone and/or using it for commercial shoots (YouTube does count) make sure to do your research on the rules and regulations of your area and get all the proper licenses, insurance etc.. It´s a lot of work, but it´s better than paying fines and worse lol. For this shoot, I spent a whole day on the phone to get special approval due to circumstance.

Capitan Bastos

Reactions: Lastrexking

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme