Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Spark Q&A (Your Questions Answered)

That I don't know. I don't have RC. You can ask in the topic I just posted it here on the forum.

That I don't know. I don't have RC. You can ask in the topic I just posted it here on the forum.
It is for RC and drone that these channels are not visible to all android devices I have seen and operate at 5G. But IOS device operate at these frequencies.
In Europe the Spark channels are not illegal, they are dedicated to low power mode, this is why the Spark is so limited in power on the 5.8G band in Europe. In US, these channels are the usual one for wifi application. Android take this low power band as useless and ignore these channels. IOS don't care of that and scan all whatever.
I tried to change location, language but nothing changed that. That was with S6 and Tab S2. S6 is officially an approved phone by DJI.
My S6 phone battery die during vacation and I replaced it right now with a S8 and with it, it is ok to operate at 5.8G with the Spark. So it is not only android issue, it is devices by devices if the use these channels or not. At least know I can decide to change the band without loosing the connection, but my Tab S2 is still not really usable apart with a cable connection.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers