Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

nilanjan118

Join
Oct 31, 2018
I tried the AEB (Auto Exposure Bracketing) mode in Spark for the first time yesterday and was pretty amazed with the results. Sharing a couple of images below.
Note: I used a software called HDRsoft Photomatix to merge the bracketed images.

DJI_3117_8_9_tonemapped.jpg

Attachments

• DJI_3123_4_5_tonemapped.jpg
    DJI_3123_4_5_tonemapped.jpg
    9.4 MB · Views: 24
Nice! The only problem I have is that the AEB function uses a 1-stop difference. Should be able to select more.
Oh is it? I was about to ask the same. Didn't find any option to select exposure differential while shooting in AEB mode like it is available in DSLRs.

Oh is it? I was about to ask the same. Didn't find any option to select exposure differential while shooting in AEB mode like it is available in DSLRs.
The one stop difference doesn't help too much. I find I can get (almost) the same results by just tweaking the image in Lightroom. If necessary, I do a manual bracketing whereby I change the shutter speed up and down in larger steps. Results vary however, it seems the compression done to produce the jpg-images is difficult to handle for the HDR software.

The one stop difference doesn't help too much. I find I can get (almost) the same results by just tweaking the image in Lightroom. If necessary, I do a manual bracketing whereby I change the shutter speed up and down in larger steps. Results vary however, it seems the compression done to produce the jpg-images is difficult to handle for the HDR software.
That's what I do with my DSLR as I am never satisfied with the auto HDR image it creates. Yet to try it with the Spark though. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme