Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Abi

Join
Jun 6, 2019
Hello everyone,
The gimble of my spark doesn't go higher than a specific stage (look at the image). There are still 3 lines but it doesn't go higher. What is shown in the image is the highest step that it goes. Anyone can help, please?
Your help to solve it is much appreciated.

Regards,
Abi

I have not actually looked at this myself, but others can confirm - the gimbal will move up slightly more when taking vertical panoramic-, as well as spherical panoramic photos. I've notice this as my gimbal sunshade only interfers with panoramic photos when doing pano's. Maybe this is why there is still some adjustment left.

If you put the Spark in Tripod Mode, you can actually tilt your camera up and see above you a bit.

This area of tilt is reserved for the automatic pano shots that the Spark takes but can be accessed via Tripod Mode.

I have not actually looked at this myself, but others can confirm - the gimbal will move up slightly more when taking vertical panoramic-, as well as spherical panoramic photos. I've notice this as my gimbal sunshade only interfers with panoramic photos when doing pano's. Maybe this is why there is still some adjustment left.

Thanks

If you put the Spark in Tripod Mode, you can actually tilt your camera up and see above you a bit.

This area of tilt is reserved for the automatic pano shots that the Spark takes but can be accessed via Tripod Mode.
OK great. I checked it and you're right thank you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex