Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hi from Charlotte, North Carolina

zachel77

Join
Nov 28, 2017
Hey y'all!

I am a relatively new spark pilot and I've been loving my spark which I've had for about a month now. I'm just starting to figure out great places to fly locally and can't wait to get out to some of the cooler places in the southeast.

Any other Charlotteans out there?

Welcome and enjoy the Spark

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Hey y'all!

I am a relatively new spark pilot and I've been loving my spark which I've had for about a month now. I'm just starting to figure out great places to fly locally and can't wait to get out to some of the cooler places in the southeast.

Hey! I'm from Mooresville. Does that count? Ha ha. Have you found any good places to fly? i'm looking for some myself

Reactions: VenomousSVT
Hey! I'm from Mooresville. Does that count? Ha ha. Have you found any good places to fly? i'm looking for some myself
Yeah, that counts.... I have taken it around the outskirts of the city and gotten some good ones. Also some of the smaller parks uptown... I've been trying to find time to get up to flat rock or grandfather mountain. Maybe now that the weather seems to be consistent. How about you?

Hey! I'm from Mooresville. Does that count?

Yep. Oh wait, I was thinking Indiana, not North Carolina.
Sister cities / towns? ;)

Welcome to the Forum, from the Mid-West. :cool:

Welcome, I'm from Jamestown, NC. Bought mine in November. National and State parks in NC don't allow drones to be launched or operated from the park. However, if you are outside a park, you can fly in since the FAA not the parks control the airspace. But I prefer to respect their wishes. Also, Charleston is pretty much no go because of airports within 5 miles. That still leaves plenty of scenic territory to fly over in this very beautiful state.

Hey y'all!

I just picked up my spark yesterday, and I am in Gastonia. Looking forward to my first drone experience.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme