Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

How to: Spark Gimbal Calibration

Dean Levi

Join
Mar 1, 2018
Loc
Johannesburg, South Africa
Hi fellow spark pilots,
I recently had a little mishap (crash) with my spark, and noticed that the gimbal was out of alignment. I searched the internet far and wide to try and find some help on how to recalibrate the gimbal, but to no avail. However, thankfully just the other day I came across a youtube vid, where the guy explained how to recalibrate the gimbal. I followed his instructions and finally my gimbal is perfectly centred again.
I thought I'd share this as im sure other people are having similar issues and its quite simple to do if you can follow the instructions, and it worked for me.
Best of luck :)

(Please note: to do this calibration requires some understanding of basic command line prompt knowledge)
(Disclaimer: I'm am not affiliated with DJI or the authors of any of the open source tools used in this video. Do this at your own risk as it may void your warranty or if done incorrectly, brick your drone. I'm not responsible for any mishaps you should encounter while attempting this. Again, DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex