Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

How to view flight log details - iOS?

Ketchup

Join
Dec 7, 2017
Hi all.
While flying Spark at lunch, I got a little too close to some high power lines (or just too much wifi interference)...the RC & iPhone disconnected, Spark stopped, waited and then did a successful RTH. (Yes, I had a bit of an "Oh Crap!" moment) On its way home, the RC reconnected and I saw I could move the camera so I didn't hit the [pause] button on the RC and just let it complete the RTH.

Is there a way to export the log details and see it? I found in the app that it can export to CSV, but I can't find the file it created.

Thanks a bunch!

See the instructions here.

Reactions: Ketchup
Ok I don’t get it. I followed the instructions but when I open a text doc on computer it’s a bunch of jiberish

The TXT files are encrypted, so you won't be able to read them with a text editor. You can upload them to my log viewer or use one of these tools.

OK...so I went through the CSV and I can't find any obvious "error" for this. Is there something to look for in the log that show it lost connection to the RC?
Thanks.

Is there something to look for in the log that show it lost connection to the RC?
The TXT flight log will stop recording data when the remote controller disconnects from the Spark. Missing data in the flight log is an indicator that the connection was lost.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef