Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

IMU Error

koffe

Join
Oct 14, 2017
Loc
Sweden
I have run Autopilot a while ago. Today it was impossible as there was IMU error. Loaded GO4 and calibrated the IMU as well as the compass. Then it was OK here but after shutting down everything and started Autopilot again there still was IMU error…?!?

What can I do more?

reboot after cal ?

I did not recalibrate but went into djiGo4 app and confirmed my IMU and compass both was ok
I restarted both the AC and RC and restarted the ipad - IMU error still was present
Any suggestions

I did not recalibrate but went into djiGo4 app and confirmed my IMU and compass both was ok
I restarted both the AC and RC and restarted the ipad - IMU error still was present
Any suggestions
Go to Airdata.com register an account (free) upload your latest flight and check for warnings and faults. I did that but only after that my Spark had flown away and never was found again. I have written about that in another thread.

And I found that I had many faults that escalated over time. I do think that there was a bad connection between sensors and motherboard. That is the only analyze I can do. But what do I know...

Now I have bought another Spark and start with checking every new flight in the beginning with and with the first two flights there were no faults.

I suggest you check that before and not after as I did. Beware.

Go to Airdata.com register an account (free) upload your latest flight and check for warnings and faults. I did that but only after that my Spark had flown away and never was found again. I have written about that in another thread.

And I found that I had many faults that escalated over time. I do think that there was a bad connection between sensors and motherboard. That is the only analyze I can do. But what do I know...

Now I have bought another Spark and start with checking every new flight in the beginning with and with the first two flights there were no faults.

I suggest you check that before and not after as I did. Beware.

but tht still did not resolve the Q on how to correct the IMU error in Autopilot
Do you stilll use autopilot with new spark ?

I have just run 3 short tests with AP and so far it looked good. For me, I still think that there could be some truth in bad connections as I had the same fault as you describe. Did you check with Airdata as sggested? What result did you get?

I have just run 3 short tests with AP and so far it looked good. For me, I still think that there could be some truth in bad connections as I had the same fault as you describe. Did you check with Airdata as sggested? What result did you get?
Where is the autopilot logs located on my iPad?

There are instructions to follow on the Airmap site. For different quads and different devices.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast