Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

IOS. 4.1.14

His415

Join
Jul 12, 2017
Ohhh just came out and they claim spherical panos with firmware .700!

Exciting!

Update! I can’t fly any more the app crashes on launch.

Anyone else try it yet?

Update2: reinstall fixed the issue for me.

Last edited:
IMG_8223.JPG

Correct, we’ve seen 3 revisions of the app mentioning .700. But still no firmware update. They are teasing us :)

I saw it was a very colorful sunset tonight so I tried launching the Spark after updating the GO4 app.

I had the new version of the app crash with my iPad mini4 (WiFi only) and Spark also. I do not have cellular service but I did the following and it worked.

I deleted the GO4 app and reinstalled it.

When I restarted the app, I had to log in to my DJI account so had to switch to my home WiFi to do so. Then I switched back to RC WiFi but it wanted to load the NoFly zone database, so I just switched to my home WiFi connection again and when it completed and wanted to update the aircraft, I switched it back to the RC WiFi connection.
Just go back and forth with WiFi connections as the app is asking for info. See if that works for others to overcome the app crashing. It worked for me.

Did the reload in less than 5 minutes and still got this picture of sunset. That's the Manhattan skyline way in the background. Taken from Long Island, 40 miles east of NYC.

Attachments

• 1222A426-2CAB-4E9D-8798-156C32351B8F.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 93
I‘ve installed 4.1.14 also. After that, I have had my first compass error and forced atti mode. Same flight location as always (open area). After a new calibration everything worked fine, so check compass after installation.

In Go4, I‘ve noticed that the app will crash everytime, when you change the depiction of the map (for example in hybrid) in flight records.
Anyone experienced the same behavior?

I‘ve installed 4.1.14 also. After that, I have had my first compass error and forced atti mode. Same flight location as always (open area). After a new calibration everything worked fine, so check compass after installation.

In Go4, I‘ve noticed that the app will crash everytime, when you change the depiction of the map (for example in hybrid) in flight records.

Not seeing that with 4.1.12.

Uninstall the app, and then re-install it. There seems to be a problem when you update over the old version.

Did another test on iPad Air (no beta). Same issue, app crashes on changing the map in flightrecords.
Found a thread in DJI Forum were more people report this issue.

Yup looks like .15 just came out same release notes. Probably a fix for the crashes.

IMG_8244.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis