Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Just Discovered "Above Ground" Setting In Litchi Mobile Apps

pmshop

Spark Pilot Guru
Premium Pilot
Join
Oct 6, 2017
Loc
Fredericksburg, Texas, USA
Web
www.youtube.com
So it used to be the only way you could set "above ground" relative altitudes to your waypoint missions is through the Mission Hub.
For those that may not know, I just found that setting in the mobile app.

To set it, first plan your mission.
When everything is as you want it, open the batch editor.
Select all then edit.
Tap the default 'relative to "home" '.
Select ground then adjust your altitude and click apply.

Now on the map you will see your desired altitude and the altitude it would be relative to ground.
Just like in the Mission Hub.

I am having a hard time with this. In mission hub I can set each individual way points relative to ground, no problem. In Litchi via IOS when applying relative to ground it also applying the same altitude for all waypoints. when going in each to change altitude I lose the relative to ground. I am just going back and forth. I will set relative to ground it changes all altitudes I change the altitude it removes the relitive ground. anyone else with this issue?

I am having a hard time with this. In mission hub I can set each individual way points relative to ground, no problem. In Litchi via IOS when applying relative to ground it also applying the same altitude for all waypoints. when going in each to change altitude I lose the relative to ground. I am just going back and forth. I will set relative to ground it changes all altitudes I change the altitude it removes the relitive ground. anyone else with this issue?

For more detailed altitudes relative to ground per each waypoint, instead of selecting all, touch the waypoint you want to change.

i only see relitive to ground on batch edit not individual waypoints. I will look at it again when I get a chance to fly after all the rain today.

yeah I doing that. I was missing and like to have option like mission hub per waypoints menu when clicked on vs the batch edit then select.

Reactions: pmshop
Did that on a go for weeks before 2.5 beta release.
For those using batch edit pay attention cause every time you do batch edit by default it switches to HOME. it does not remember to stay in Relative to Ground.

Reactions: pmshop

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502