Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Litchi 2.5 is no longer in "Beta Status"

I can’t say how please I am about this. Will be creating waypoint missions to compare my Spark and Phantom 3 Footage.

Reactions: pmshop
How do does this app update? Sometimes I get notices in apps and sometimes my ipad shows an app needs updating. But haven't seen anything yet from this app, and don't see anything in the general settings?

Reactions: pmshop
How do does this app update? Sometimes I get notices in apps and sometimes my ipad shows an app needs updating. But haven't seen anything yet from this app, and don't see anything in the general settings?

It now updates as it would for any ordinary app for iOS or Android.
Test Flight would alert you to new updates.
Now it is up to your automatic update settings

I have the original Litchi does it work on Spark on iOS?

It will when you update your app.
Just go to the App Store app, go to update and pull the screen down to refresh.
Then update all is how to manually update.
But check the list.
It may have auto-updated.

Reactions: Sparkster
In your opinion, compare DJI GO4 and Litchi. Is it worth paying $23 for Litchi?
Thanks

Tell me? :D

And

I come from the hobbyist line that built waypoint mission capable craft first before I bought a commercial "smart drone".
I say smart drone because I trained on commercial full manual drones in 2015.
So it is quite welcoming that Litchi can make the Spark as one of my home made drones and do extended "out of the controller's range" missions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Poletramp
Just wanted to share with you guys a response (very quick!) from Litchi support regarding EC/FCC switch (I asked if the app switches automatically to EC from FCC):

We reported this bug to DJI a few weeks ago. We just need to wait for them to fix the issue and release a new DJI SDK version, then we will need to update Litchi with that new SDK version. We sent DJI several reminders, unfortunately we do not know when they will fix it and there is no workaround.

Reactions: Haggi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh