Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Litchi Waypoint Mission with Gimbal on "POI Focus" : stutters

MS hyperlapse will only stabilize footage when recoding in 1x speed, but I guess you guys already know this.

Great ! Posted a comment over there.

MS hyperlapse will only stabilize footage when recoding in 1x speed, but I guess you guys already know this.

I didn't so I processed my footage through MS HL at 1x and...found to be just as shaky honestly.

This is an extract from a Litchi Waypoint Mission using POI Focus tilt and it's not very pretty...
Am I doing something wrong or is the "stuttering" (left/right shake) visible below especially in the beginning due to the Spark having only a two-axis gimbal or to the way Litchi does things ? Would there be any such stuttering on an Air or an MP ?
Thanks

ok so I was able to borrow an MPPlatinum and redid the FP. Needless to say it is a lot smoother ! Here's the same portion

Unfortunately the MP has a significantly more tilted horizon than the Spark...so that leaves the Air ;-)
I wasn't aware of that but the zoom factor is also completely different between the Spark and the MP !

Reactions: Haggi
ok but you're the one who mentioned it stabilized at 1x so I thought I'd give it a try, anyway it's a tad OT here ;-)
I wonder if I to hunt down an Air now to run that same mission ! It might be easier to get an Anafi.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef