Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Litchi Waypoints not being followed

cowznofsky

Join
Sep 27, 2021
I am using Litchi with my Spark because the DJI Go app keeps crashing on my Pixel 3 phone (no idea why). I'm trying out the Waypoint Mission, and it ran fine once, but since then when I start the drone flies off in another direction. I imported the mission into Google Earth Pro and it looks fine. Since this mission was over water I created a different mission with just 4 waypoints over land, but the same thing happened -- the drone took off almost 180 degrees away from where it should have gone. I'll keep experimenting but naturally I panic when it starts heading for parts unknown, so I stop it and bring it back.

I am using Litchi with my Spark because the DJI Go app keeps crashing on my Pixel 3 phone (no idea why). I'm trying out the Waypoint Mission, and it ran fine once, but since then when I start the drone flies off in another direction. I imported the mission into Google Earth Pro and it looks fine. Since this mission was over water I created a different mission with just 4 waypoints over land, but the same thing happened -- the drone took off almost 180 degrees away from where it should have gone. I'll keep experimenting but naturally I panic when it starts heading for parts unknown, so I stop it and bring it back.
Are you sure the drone is not travelling to the first waypoint. If the mission uploads successfully the drone will fly to the first way point before actually starting the mission.

Folks, thanks so much for the replies on this. I'll have to confess to user error. Everything seems ok now. I think that my perspective in the field was quite a bit different from seeing in in the mission hub page. I tightened up the mission so that it covered a smaller range, and it performs well.

also even if everything is working good EVERYONE should go into apps and delete the Litchi cash before flying

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme