Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

my spark is lost help me please.

anupaptin

Join
Jul 7, 2018
I fly attitude mode and no gps . I fly around 15-20 sec is dissconect to rc so I return to home on my phone 2 time and rth on my rc 1 time is not connect and my drone is Los.
Help me please
Thank

Hi there. Looks like this happened 4 days ago? So it's probably hiding in the grass somewhere, unless someone else found it.

Have you tried the Find My Drone function? It's available in the menu that you can reach before going into the main "Go Fly' screen. It may work since I see the flying mode briefly switching to GPS a couple of times.

If that doesn't work, you can try what I did when I lost and found my drone. Go out there at night with a bright flashlight. The top cover of the Spark may show up better that way, since the shadows are so dark in sunlight.

You can also calculate the maximum distance from your starting point based on the speed in meters per second that you can see in your screen recording.

I'd try with a bright flashlight at night next. Bring your friends. The more eyes, the better. Don't forget to look up into the trees. Good luck!

5 m/s * 20 sec + 10 * 3 sec = 130 meters
height = 3 meters
As far a I understand you know the direction of the flight
I'd look there...

You should have never flown your Spark without a home point activated. RTH is useless without having a home point established. GPS is essential to tracking the drone so the "Find my Drone" function is useless now as well. Good luck, I hope you can find it.

Let us know if you find it! If you find it or if you get another drone, make sure you learn how the technology works before you fly again. In particular, make sure you understand and follow the warnings that are displayed on screen :)

Its worth sharing your flight log from your phone on this site, then post the resulting URL.... you may get a better idea of what happened and perhaps where it might have ended up.... The link below will help you find and upload the text information (not what you posted above) for better analysis.

DJI Flight Log Viewer - Phantom Help

Reactions: graywoulf
Without GPS, there is no home point, no speed and route, no rth, and no last point to find it.

If you were flying seeing it, then you can search the direction it disappeared, having in mind that in atti mode, drone doesn't fly in a straight line, it's drifting by the wind.

Also, if it didn't crash on an obstacle, it probably was flying until critical battery level forced landed.

19/9/61
I fly 10.30 am.
Lost 11.00am.
I find every day.
First I fly 15 m. I can see and over 20 m. I look at on my phone and dissconect signal I can't to control my drone and cannot to RTH. Thank
66-979469759 please contact my what's app .
Is so fast

I checked weather for Chiang Mai, September 19th, at 10:30 AM.

Wind blowing SouthWest.

Look in bushes and trees near the line.

If the Spark was high enough, the wind will carry it almost 2000 meters at 8 kph before battery is dead.

20180925_202219.jpg

Reactions: HiyuSparky

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena