Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

No Wi Fi and Reset Problem

Ristan

Join
Sep 15, 2019
Hello, everybody.
Since yesterday my Spark don't send me wi fi signal
Tried to reset aircraft by holding power button for 6 seconds (and longer)... no beeping sound, so reset is not working also
Tried to connect to computer and open fresh version of DJI Assistant 2. Like i am connected hamburger to USB... Nothing.
Easy way to handle this?

p.s.
battery is full, tried different USB cables, tried different smartphones for wi fi detection, i don't have controller, only smartphone

Reactions: Daritmo
Nobody?
I think latest firmware mess up all drone. I can't reset, can't connect to computer...

Have you tried calling DJI and requesting assistance?

Sure i did. Actually, my drone is there, but they just offer me repair for 300 euros or 10% discount for next one. Ever they saw that firmware made a mess, but they can do (or won't) anything about that. I checked that so many people have a same problem...

Sorry to hear that Ristan but if DJI can't help with the drone in hand I doubt that anyone here knows any way to reset it to start over. Any idea how your Spark got "bricked"?

After update (i think it was firmware, i didn't read it carefully when DJI app ask me about that) when i turn on first time drone (day after) he didn't send me wi-fi signal. Reset is impossible and DJI assistant can't see him. I can't downgrade firmware.

Same here.
- no wifi
- no Pc connection possible,
- Batteries wont beep if you press the powerbutton.. if you hold it down for 3 or 6 sec. nothing. ( you can press the button for hours.. still no response )
- can not pair RC with the AC

i tried every possible method / hack ect. from every forum / blog / webside / youtube i found on the www
- windows unsigned driver mode / test mode
- older version of Assistent 2
- older version of Assistent 2 with dev tool enabled
- of curse newest Asssistent 2 version 1.2.5
- removing SD card
- full Battery / empty Battery
-

windows just wont recognize the Spark

lil frustrating 3 days in an im out of ideas

does anyone have a solution so far ?
i know i can just send it to dji for repair but it would be a total economic damage i guess

Reactions: crtpilot
I have the same problem, although it came gradually... I noticed a few times when trying to connect I had to restart the drone a few times before it would be recognised by the controller.

Now I get when it's bricked, fast yellow lights and no usb/no reset available/no connection. I persisted and probably after 30 on/off attempts (literally I sat here waiting for it to be detected by PC), when it does get connected, I reset settings, refreshed the firmware, made sure it was all 'clean'. It'll then connect find to controller quickly, turn it off/on and it works again, fine...

Then if I leave it off for an hour it again is 'bricked', no connection, doesnt' connect to usb or anything. I think it is dead, I'm not sure if it's due to use or just old electronics. I've had phones brick after 4 years of use, so I just put it down to being old. I love the formfactor and would love to buy a used one but I don't think it's worth it at this point.

Well giving the Spark a bit of a whack before powering on may give me more success in connecting. I will report back if I get continued success with this method.

download your firmware : Dank Drone Downloader - Web App
then try to reload firmware with :

Make sure Assistant2 is not running
Plug in USB cable from the aircraft into the PC
Turn on the aircraft/RC and allow it to fully start up
Start DUMLdoreV3.exe

LOAD: Will load a firmware file to flash
FLASH: Upload the firmware file to the device and begin the upgrade/downgrade.

download your firmware : Dank Drone Downloader - Web App
then try to reload firmware with :

Make sure Assistant2 is not running
Plug in USB cable from the aircraft into the PC
Turn on the aircraft/RC and allow it to fully start up
Start DUMLdoreV3.exe

LOAD: Will load a firmware file to flash
FLASH: Upload the firmware file to the device and begin the upgrade/downgrade.
I have used this already after finally the spark would activate. The problem is that regardless of firmware the spark will just sit with it's fan on, camera drooped, and not connecting or responding to USB being plugged in. I have re-flashed now multiple different firmware but it always defaults to this state of failing to boot up properly. My thoughts are currently that a loose connection between the camera and the main board is causing this, since when the drone powers on and the gimble is active then it will often connect, where as when the gimble is not powered it will sit with fan and flashing lights.

I have DJI spark drone but I want to use it as a land surveyor drone to survey at least 100acres sent me tutorials

I have DJI spark drone but I want to use it as a land surveyor drone to survey at least 100acres sent me tutorials

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Yayahspark.

I don't know if this will help, but this app will allow you to set up waypoint missions and fly the same path repeatedly.

Here are some search results from this Forum about Litchi.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit