Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

No Wi Fi and Reset Problem

Ristan

Join
Sep 15, 2019
Hello, everybody.
Since yesterday my Spark don't send me wi fi signal
Tried to reset aircraft by holding power button for 6 seconds (and longer)... no beeping sound, so reset is not working also
Tried to connect to computer and open fresh version of DJI Assistant 2. Like i am connected hamburger to USB... Nothing.
Easy way to handle this?

p.s.
battery is full, tried different USB cables, tried different smartphones for wi fi detection, i don't have controller, only smartphone

Reactions: Daritmo

Ristan

Join
Sep 15, 2019
Nobody?
I think latest firmware mess up all drone. I can't reset, can't connect to computer...

Ristan

Join
Sep 15, 2019
Have you tried calling DJI and requesting assistance?

Sure i did. Actually, my drone is there, but they just offer me repair for 300 euros or 10% discount for next one. Ever they saw that firmware made a mess, but they can do (or won't) anything about that. I checked that so many people have a same problem...

Dragonfly Joe

Join
Aug 31, 2019
Loc
Chicago, IL USA
Sorry to hear that Ristan but if DJI can't help with the drone in hand I doubt that anyone here knows any way to reset it to start over. Any idea how your Spark got "bricked"?

Ristan

Join
Sep 15, 2019
After update (i think it was firmware, i didn't read it carefully when DJI app ask me about that) when i turn on first time drone (day after) he didn't send me wi-fi signal. Reset is impossible and DJI assistant can't see him. I can't downgrade firmware.

Daritmo

Join
Sep 2, 2021
Same here.
- no wifi
- no Pc connection possible,
- Batteries wont beep if you press the powerbutton.. if you hold it down for 3 or 6 sec. nothing. ( you can press the button for hours.. still no response )
- can not pair RC with the AC

i tried every possible method / hack ect. from every forum / blog / webside / youtube i found on the www
- windows unsigned driver mode / test mode
- older version of Assistent 2
- older version of Assistent 2 with dev tool enabled
- of curse newest Asssistent 2 version 1.2.5
- removing SD card
- full Battery / empty Battery
-

windows just wont recognize the Spark

lil frustrating 3 days in an im out of ideas

does anyone have a solution so far ?
i know i can just send it to dji for repair but it would be a total economic damage i guess

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Martin tomes