Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Nolimitdronez question

Hmmmm, I want to downgrade the firmware to .0701 or to 0.800, but NLD shows only .0600 and below. Not sure now what firmware I have installed since NLD shows .0900 is active, but I'm quite sure I downgraded to .0800 with DJI Assistant before I used NLD Mod at all.

I downloaded NLD today for both the Mavic Pro and Spark, this post pertains to the Spark of course. I'm also wondering what firmware is working best with the Spark. I have been running the most current on the Spark, but inconsistent flight distance is killing me. Same location same everything, one day I'll get 6,000+ feet the next only half that around 3,000 feet.
Using DJI Go 4.1.15 and current firmware with Custom NLD settings.

Sorry, I must ask this since it confuses me. :) How you can use 4.1.15 when NLD Mod Client only supports up to 4.1.14? That is also confirmed by NLD staff when I was talking to them.

I don't use the NLD .exe to make the modded 4.1.15 I just run the standard DJI 4.1.15 and use custom mormal+ and sport+ works great. I only adjust those parameters so I don't have to worry about unlocking FCC and hight restrictions.

Hope that helps, I can confirm I am running normal+ and sport+ as my vertical acceleration speed is 15mph+
I didn't max the spark out, as it tends to go into ATTI mode when really over clocked

Ah ok, I use it mostly to use FCC, and still can't fly further than 800-900m in the fields. Why I need FCC? Because there are some cool swamps here, and I can't get near them, so good distance is crucial for me if I want to record some nice footage of birds and swamp fauna. Also MAvic Pro Intelligent Flight modes that comes with the modded NLD app are really neat, especially Cinematic mode.

Hi guys,
first to answer the question regarding 2,4ghz.... you can switch it inside the application by clicking on 2,4 and choosing the channel to use with 2,4 ghz.... its normal that after choosing 2,4 ghz the drone and app is restarting by itself and in that few seconds the app becomes colorless in black and white mode...
Also check the app version you have, because I have .14 version...
I am using for the last three months these firmware:
RC .400
Drone .300
application .14
I found that the 0.300 drone firmware is the most stable of them all , everything works without any problems... all these new firmwares DJI is giving BS that its improving bla bla, while the reality is each new frmwr is declining what you can actualy do with your drone... limiting use of OTG, introducing NFZ and all other crap... I will never update to any other crap from DJI , will just stay on 0.300
and as for me this is the last DJI drone I bought, its just ridiculous to pay that much money for DJI products and then they limit you heavily in which way you will fly or use your drone... fckng criminals :)

@ssokre

That was the exact answer I was searching for regarding the firmware! Thanks!
But still I have few questions, sadly.
I'm in Europe, and I'm using Android phone (Xiaomi 5s Plus, I think it is recommended by DJI), RC firmware .300, drone .800 or .900 not so sure, much check. Using NLD app (4.1.14), clicking on 2.4ghz then choosing the channel, the drone and the app disconnects, not restarting. I was waiting for 2-3 minutes just to make sure, still disconnected. When I try to reconnect to the RC, I can't find it anymore on Wi-Fi network, so I must re-link it to the drone using hard reset method (9 seconds, off, on, 6 seconds, 3 seconds, RC on, re-link), and after that RC is again on 5.8ghz. Now I'm not sure will .300 firmware allow switching to 2.4ghz with Android phone?
I was avoiding using .300 firware because I thought it was a FIRST firmware (factory one) for the Spark, so I know that DJI implemented some fixes after that.
If you live in EU, then you probably convinced me to revert to .300 :)

I did as said above. :) It's not stable on my phone for some reason.

I use a Xiaomi 5 and for me it's super stable. I have both the modded and original app installed. There are some features on NLD that are not covered by modded apps like height limitation that I would like to test out but downgrading 4 firmware versions feels too risky for me.

I use Xiaomi 5s Plus with MIUI 9,the app crashed few times, luckily before I took off.
Did two test flights with. 300 firmware and NLD app, everything seems nice and stable even without OTG.

Any of you guys know how to increase the max speed in GPS mode from 20 to 25ish kph in NLD MOD Client? I would love to keep Sport mode max speed untouched, as I feel 50kph is already stressing the drone enough.

Hi guys,
first to answer the question regarding 2,4ghz.... you can switch it inside the application by clicking on 2,4 and choosing the channel to use with 2,4 ghz.... its normal that after choosing 2,4 ghz the drone and app is restarting by itself and in that few seconds the app becomes colorless in black and white mode...
Also check the app version you have, because I have .14 version...
I am using for the last three months these firmware:
RC .400
Drone .300
application .14
I found that the 0.300 drone firmware is the most stable of them all , everything works without any problems... all these new firmwares DJI is giving BS that its improving bla bla, while the reality is each new frmwr is declining what you can actualy do with your drone... limiting use of OTG, introducing NFZ and all other crap... I will never update to any other crap from DJI , will just stay on 0.300
and as for me this is the last DJI drone I bought, its just ridiculous to pay that much money for DJI products and then they limit you heavily in which way you will fly or use your drone... fckng criminals :)

Thanks for the info.
I've just applied the same setup and will begin testing today.
I went for this to achieve flights in my NFZ area without having to apply to DJI for permission.
Cheers!

Hi guys, you seem like a decent bunch who might be able to help me here.

- I have a spark and it was running the latest version (V01.00.0900) and purchased and authenticated the NLD key
- I flashed the firmware back to V01.00.0300, and also flashed the controller to the same patch
- I patched the device and increased speed and removed height restiction and hit apply
- I installed APK files to android

Everything seems to load well, I have recalibrated the compass and IMU however my device is locked and I cannot fly. ) I'm running the NLD app too

I'm clearly doing something wrong. if anyone has any ideas I would be grateful - I pretty much followed the instructions to the point so I'm unsure why this is happening.

PS I live in rural New Zealand

EDIT Fixed - THERE'S A BUTTON WHICH YOU SIMPLY PRESS TO LOCK / UNLOCK IN THE APPLICATION

Last edited:
Reactions: mywalter
Bumping this thread as I was thinking of switching to the NLD mods. Anyone currently running it and have a positive /negative opinion of it?

Bumping this thread as I was thinking of switching to the NLD mods. Anyone currently running it and have a positive /negative opinion of it?
I've only used it a couple of times but it feels like a new drone, I flashed from V01.00.0900 to .0300 without a hitch and enabled the cracks and now I get no disconnections warnings after 200m did a test to 600m and didnt even get a disconnection warning so I assume can go much further.

HIghly recommended personally, no app or drone crashes yet, seems to run solid.

If u don’t need the NFZ unlock feature, u can try the free MOD in the forum. I have been using NLD for a while, and everything seems ok. My furthers distance flying with NLD is about 2.7km. Do take note that there is no Sphere Panorama photo mode in the NLD app.

I was using .300 firmware with NLD couple of flights, but updated to .900 right aftwerwards, I wasn't confident flying with all these flyaways happening around the world using older firmwares. Also I've read somewhere that after .900 was released, flyaways were much less reported.
I might go back to .701 or .800 just for the test, sicne after updating to .900, using OTG I saw no difference compared to Wi-Fi. Same delay, same image quality. Will test further.

Reactions: gileas

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex