Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Nolimitdronez question

Greetings to all...
I am using NLD mod for the last 3 months without any issues whatsoever, no chance to ever go back to official DJI crap :) It is working without any problems, very stable and very important it switches CE to FCC and if needed you can go in altitude all the way up...
When I run their software which is super easy to use (firmware, app, etc...) it automatically updates to new version, and the support from the NLD team is great... actually I trust them much more than these DJI officials...
What I am trying to find now in parameters is which thing to switch off, so the bottom sensor on spark doesn't register fog or low clouds as ground??? Otherwise it stays sitting on a clouds until the battery drains... this **** is done purposely by this clowns from DJI, which don't want spark to sue barometer or altitude onstead of faulty IR sensor...
So if anyone knows what to turn of it willbe nice!
Safe Flying
Kreso
have you had any luck trying to disable the sensors? I recently had a 100m vertical crash landing due to this "landing on cloud" feature. pondering covering the sensors with a bit of sticky tape but wanted to see whether anyone else had made that experience before I wreck the spark ;)

I purchased your nld and got your activation code. I can't find anywhere on app to activate it. Please help.

Edit....

Looks like I needed to find and clean install of DJI Assistant 2 version 1.1.2. Then it worked. NLD won't work with the newer DJI Assistant 2.

Last edited:
I'm still trying to find out what Max Attitude Tilt and Max Forward Speed values does.

Changed Max Attitude Tilt from 35 to 40 degrees, no difference at all in GPS mode, still 20kph max speed.

Also for me it's not logical at all that Max Attitude Tilt is the same for both GPS and Sport mode (35 degrees). Far as I know Spark will tilt much more in Sport mode to achieve higher speeds.

Return To Home Speed value changed to 12m/s, so it' should go back to home point at 43kph instead of default 36kph.

Actually I've never tried the values illustrated below, 10m/s (36kph) Climb/Descent seems VERY EXTREME, I have a fear that the drone will tumble on descent lol. Currently keeping on 5m/s for climb and 4m/s for descent in Sport mode.

NLDScreenshots_FlightCtrlSettings.png

Holding mouse over light blue words like "climb", "decent" etc. will give you a description... of some sort.
If you dare, try 55° tilt in Sport mode.
Its extreme and your Spark will do close to 70 kmh... I do not recommend such values.

Holding mouse over light blue words like "climb", "decent" etc. will give you a description... of some sort.
If you dare, try 55° tilt in Sport mode.
Its extreme and your Spark will do close to 70 kmh... I do not recommend such values.

Not my intention to make Spark a racing drone :)
I only want to raise the speed in GPS mode from 20 to 25ish kph. I thought that by raising the tilt from 35 to 40 degrees it would reach similar speeds but no luck. Speed remeained the same makes me think that either NLD mod app isn't applying the values properly, or 35 degrees tilt is related to something else.

Reactions: jonpetersen
GPS mode (Obstacle Avoidance ON) = 10 kmh
GPS mode (Obstacle Avoidance OFF) = 20 kmh
Sport mode (NO Obstacle Avoidance and locked gimbal) = 50 kmh

I would be careful with high speed and active gimbal. Its a delicate mechanism.

NLD offer a GPS+ mode?
You can search the web for optimal settings. No warranty given of course.

I think GPS+ mode will change only vertical speeds and acceleration/deceleration values. I find their values for these plus modes VERY extreme so I didn't tested them in flight.

New NLD is out with some really new neat features. Anyone tested? I'm not sure I should simply because it uses DJI GO 4.1.22 now to patch it, and that means no OTG.

New NLD is out with some really new neat features. Anyone tested? I'm not sure I should simply because it uses DJI GO 4.1.22 now to patch it, and that means no OTG.
I tried it. App crashes too often for my usage :( (xiaomi mi6 + rc + spark)

The app is stable here, but it doesn't show the map at all (I have downloaded offline one). Also I can't review my Flight Records, the app crashes when I try to open any flight.

Stupid question from a noob: I have created a patched version of the DJI Go 4 v4.1.22. Is this version correct for Android? I thought Android version used odd numbers and iOS even numbers?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme