Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

OTG cable causes all indicators on DJI Go 4 app to read N/A

Multi billion company cant get a simple cable working, while every other drone has it working. Come on, why do you believe such nonsens.

Multi billion company cant get a simple cable working, while every other drone has it working. Come on, why do you believe such nonsens.
Also, I can't seem to locate the section within the Spark owners manual where it says to connect via OTG.

Thats not official and still doesnt make sense if you read why i dont believe it. For what its worth, another mod at dji.com Said otg Will never be supported on the spark. Use your common sense bro
Okay, I see where this is going...you're right and everyone else is wrong, including the DJI engineers and DJI is lying about working on a solution. Now who needs to use common sense...bro

Reactions: suprPHREAK
Okay, I see where this is going...you're right and everyone else is wrong, including the DJI engineers and DJI is lying about working on a solution. Now who needs to use common sense...bro

I already told you there are statements from Dji that they are not working on otg for Spark.

I think im right and i think youre not. Why you include others in your post is a mysterie for me

I already told you there are statements from Dji that they are not working on otg for Spark.
Hmm...I guess your "inside source" at DJI better update their website

upload_2018-1-31_8-9-12.png

Last edited:
Even though I'm new here and a new Spark owner, I have been flying for more than a year. For the life of me I don't understand all the complaining about otg. It simply is not needed or necessary. I have not had one issue in my 18 flights. No disconnects or anything else. I am thinking about getting an iOS device to use exclusively for my quads, just because dji seems to lean more towards iOS. I've never had any issues with apple products, I've had several.

For the life of me I don't understand all the complaining about otg.
Oh I'm in agreement with you...Unfortunately OTG is a very "hot topic" and it's a shame that many are having connection issues because it not being available for use. With that said, OTG was NEVER supported by DJI whether it be IOS or Android. There are at least 50 posts by DJI moderators stating that. Not sure why some are having a hard time understanding.

Oh I'm in agreement with you...Unfortunately OTG is a very "hot topic" and it's a shame that many are having connection issues because it not being available for use. With that said, OTG was NEVER supported by DJI whether it be IOS or Android. There are at least 50 posts by DJI moderators stating that. Not sure why some are having a hard time understanding.
A lot of people can't see the forest for the trees apparently [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji12] [emoji12] my incorrectly named Mavic Air is out for delivery today [emoji41]

We are getting OTG support for Android. Once they decide whether we are going to get support for OTG. We will not get support for OTG. Either way support for OTG we will get but may not if they decide to not support OTG so..

It's coming soon.

Crystal clear?

Reactions: aviscomi
We are getting OTG support for Android. Once they decide whether we are going to get support for OTG. We will not get support for OTG. Either way support for OTG we will get but may not if they decide to not support OTG so..

It's coming soon.

Crystal clear?

Thats exactly how it is, vage and smelly

This thread has been an eye opener for me. There is a lot of experience and research here. I guess I am returning the Galaxy Tab S3 I ordered to connect to my Spark RC. I am a new Spark owner and thought I was buying a simple "flying camera" to learn video/photography on. I don't want to have to rely on old firmware to avoid problems.

Even though I'm new here and a new Spark owner, I have been flying for more than a year. For the life of me I don't understand all the complaining about otg. It simply is not needed or necessary. I have not had one issue in my 18 flights. No disconnects or anything else. I am thinking about getting an iOS device to use exclusively for my quads, just because dji seems to lean more towards iOS. I've never had any issues with apple products, I've had several.

Im in the EU and the video feed via WiFi is laggy and even shuts down for couple of seconds. Unuseable and i use an official supported Android device, Sony Z3.

All these problems vanish when i use a modded app but now im in risk of losing warranty.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregorioDy