Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

OTG cable causes all indicators on DJI Go 4 app to read N/A

And here's some educational reading for you. So go have your little quarrels regarding wether DJI are going to implement OTG or not with the correct person (hint, it wasnt me) and read a little from others who know why its easier to code for IOS than Android (another hint, that WAS my point) so have fun read away and get educated. Oh and dont fret its OK to be wrong sometimez.

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-most-developers-say-its-easier-to-develop-apps-for-iOS-than-Android

If it was difficult to enable otg on Android why doesnt even work on 1 device then and why does it work flawlessly on 4.1.15?

Again, you keep coming back while I ignore you but you refuse to react on what I say. We don't have the same opinion, fair enough, but you just love to have a pissing contest by stating your opinions are facts.

Reactions: zayyarl
Could someone guide me to the instructions on how to revert back to 4.1.15? I've looked can't find it.

I just love you guys that don't just state that OTG is not necessary, but insist that we don't need it. Get real. Why was it there in the first place and then put back if not necessary? Those of us that had to go back to 4.1.15 need it because the wifi connection is not reliable. I am happy for those that are content with the wifi connection. Leave the rest of us alone that need the OTG and quit stating OTG is not needed.

Reactions: Dizz and zayyarl
I agree jay1028 wifi sucks. I use the cable instead I don't care for the wifi no more after a close.fly away. Dji should make all drones either lightbridge or occusync.

If it was difficult to enable otg on Android why doesnt even work on 1 device then and why does it work flawlessly on 4.1.15?

Again, you keep coming back while I ignore you but you refuse to react on what I say. We don't have the same opinion, fair enough, but you just love to have a pissing contest by stating your opinions are facts.
You keep ignoring FACTS thats fine by me and keep having a pissing contest with the wrong person thats also fine by me. You should read back through the thread and address your concerns to the correct person who made the statement you keep wrongly attributing to me. My point again is that IOS is an easier platform to code for because of the standardised hardware and O/S if you think thats not a fact then you are indeed of below average intelligence and obviously your illequipped for any form of contest. I couldnt care less whether OTG is supported or not or whether DJI intend to incorporate it or not so Piss away.

You keep ignoring FACTS thats fine by me and keep having a pissing contest with the wrong person thats also fine by me. You should read back through the thread and address your concerns to the correct person who made the statement you keep wrongly attributing to me. My point again is that IOS is an easier platform to code for because of the standardised hardware and O/S if you think thats not a fact then you are indeed of below average intelligence and obviously your illequipped for any form of contest. I couldnt care less whether OTG is supported or not or whether DJI intend to incorporate it or not so Piss away.
No facts, just your opinion. The rest of your nonsense is ad hominem, waste of time

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregorioDy