Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Pan speed??

Martin Lines

Join
Aug 10, 2017
Loc
United Kingdom
Beginner here!

So once I am up to height I think I want to do a circular or part circular pan. I have do a few of these and though (when viewed from the ground) that I was panning (Yaw control) very slowly. However when viewing the resulting video I am going around like a merry-go-round.

Is there a way to slow it down and smooth it out?

Is there a different shot that a professional would use (a bit like avoiding the hosing telephoto with a normal video camera)

Beginner here!

So once I am up to height I think I want to do a circular or part circular pan. I have do a few of these and though (when viewed from the ground) that I was panning (Yaw control) very slowly. However when viewing the resulting video I am going around like a merry-go-round.

Is there a way to slow it down and smooth it out?

Is there a different shot that a professional would use (a bit like avoiding the hosing telephoto with a normal video camera)
Try Tripod mode.
It slows down the stick control for precise movements.
Though it might be too slow?

Second for tripod mode!

With tripod mode, you can max the stick out and the AC will rotate slowly and uniformly.
In post, you can always slow down the speed as well.

Tripod mode, as already said a lot here. This way you can switch between filming and flying easily. Alternative is to try to play on the Remote Controller Settings but it is a slider and it is not that easy as using the Tripod mode.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast