Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Password issue after update

Whitenoize

Join
Jun 13, 2018
I updated to the latest firmware and after the restart I can no longer connect to the aircraft wifi. I reset it back to factory and I still cannot connect, getting a "check the password" dialogue.I can connect via otg all day with both my Pixel 2 and my my firetablet HD but can no longer connect via wifi. I just bought Litchi and just before the update had 60 seconds of VR bliss before my battery died. Since I had to charge all 4 I thought I would do the update.My phone D\L the update and applied it after I put in a fully charged battery. I sent DJI a email but no response yet.

Sounds like you use a RC and you cannot connect your phone to the RC via wifi.
Try to reset the wifi password of the RC by pressing for 10 seconds its power button. There should be a beep and the ssid and password are reseted to default.
Also be sure to forget the SparkRCxxxx wifi password and re-enter it.

Reactions: Farkle
Correct, I was using a remote so the resolution was: Reset the remote password by pressing the power button for almost 14 seconds until you hear not one, not two but a series of beeps.Power down everything.Power up the spark and remote, they did not auto pair so you need to press the power button on the spark until you hear ONE beep. On the remote press and hold the Home button, the Fn button and the button on the lower right of the remote to pair. You`ll hear a series of beeps from the remote and you`ll know it worked when the remotes light goes green.Pair the phone to the REMOTE. Fired up Litchi, works perfectly.

Happy for you, have again good flights.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit