Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Pre-sunset cloud pano

View attachment 6109 The low res version of this pano directly from my phone ... going to explore the windows software suggested for stitching the real photos soon.

Some nice clouds!

Nice photo. Microsoft ICE is extremely easy to use. If you have any issues, there are a lot of videos on youtube specifically about stitching DJI Spark photos together using ICE.

Edit: Just saw your other post where you already used ICE.

Whatever you did made the sky look great but it subdued everything from the tree line down. At least that is what I see on my end.

Whatever you did made the sky look great but it subdued everything from the tree line down. At least that is what I see on my end.

The trouble is the time of day, and I am still putzing around with auto whitebalance. I need to get into the camera settings now and stop being a dork about it. See the new one... its dark, but the sky is even better.

I actually tried to show more of the ground for perspective... it was actually so dark you could see very little of it. It creates a contrast to the wonder above it.

Mission accomplished! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar